(20) Protecting the Loved Ones

"Good morning beautiful." Justin kissed her temple, watching a smile appear on her face.

"Were you just watching me while I was sleeping?" She asked, admiring how sexy he looked right now. Sex hair and his voice was husky.

"For about two minutes until you woke up." He smiled.

"I thought I could feel someones eyes on me." She giggled, pecking his lips. 

"I need a shower." Justin groaned, while squeezing Summer tightly against him. She squirmed in his hold until he unwrapped his arms from around her.

"You stink." She stuck her tongue out at him when he falsely gasped from her meaningless words.

"Serious? I thought that was coming from you." He winked as it was her turn to gasp. He pushed the duvet back and hovered above her, with his fingers, he tickled her sides until she was out of breath. He then picked her up, guided them both into the bathroom. Justin then gently placed her in the bath tub, before he joined her and smirked.

"You have no choice but to solve your little problem now." He said, rotating his index finger at her body.

Bathing was a relaxing past-time for the both of them. They were wrapped around each other, letting the warm water wet them completely. Summer closed her eyes, taking in the perfect way to wake up. She really hoped this could of been the way she always woke up in the mornings.

"Jay? Help me shampoo my hair?" She asked. He nodded and she turned around for him to do as asked. 

Massaging her scalp, the strawberry fragrance of the product reminded Justin of the first time he met Summer. Well, bumped into her. When he had accidentally made her slip onto the ground and helped her up, he couldn't help but take in her indescribable cologne. He smiled while watching the product slide down her hair and splatter against the bottom of the bath tub.

-

After they had both finished freshening themselves up, they changed into comfortable and newly-ironed clothes and sat at his breakfast bar.

"You are so amazing at cooking." She mumbled, licking the jam of her toast.

"My mom cooked the jam actually. But I don't mind taking credit for it." Justin winked at her. 

"It sucks how school is back in a few days, but I've still got to stay at home. I'm going to be bored out of my body." She groaned, pouting at her boyfriend.

"School is going to suck with out. The only good thing about it, is that Cailin won't be there to annoy me." He sighed with relief and poked Summers' nose.

"She's a bitch." She growled just thinking about the fight they had.

"I second that. But she has nothing on you." Justin mumbled against her lips, referring to the sex they had last night. Hearing him say that made Summer happy, because it was a sign of confirmation that she was better than anything he had experienced before.

She eagerly kissed his lips, letting her lips linger against his. A way to thank him for his words. He took the chance and attached his lips against hers, deepening the lustful affection he showed her. 

Ruining the moment, Justins' phone blared out with a rap ringtone. Summer giggled as he rolled his eyes and groaned at the interruption.

"Hey mom!" He dragged out his words, his tone sounding more excited than he really was. Summer stared at Justin while he paced around the kitchen. Feeling slightly dizzy, she shook her head and gulped down her tropical juice.

"That's fine, Mom. Yeah. Alright, love you too. See you then." Justin ended the call and strolled over to Summer.

"Your mother?" Summer asked, playing with his fingers.