(13) Start of the Summer

"Are you ready for the best Summer of your life?" Demi asked Selena with a huge smile across her face. 

"I am indeed ready for this." She replied, zipping her suitcase up.

"Camping out on the beach is a tradition. The whole road trip there, just everything about it is amazing. Now that we both have boyfriends, it's going to fix the whole puzzle." Demi squealed with excitement.

"I'm so happy, regardless of all the shit I've been through. I'm glad I came here, I'm glad I bumped into Justin." Selena told Demi, wondering off into her own thoughts.

"Do you ever think about what his reaction would be?" Demi asked, sitting beside Selena.

Selena sighed and nodded. "All the time. I feel like I'm treating him unfairly."

"He'll understand. I know my cousin inside out, if he loves you then he will understand 100%." She said, making Selena smile.

"Are you girls ready to have the best time of your life!" Ryan yelled walking into the room. The girls giggled at his high energy.

"Yes we are Mr Butler." Demi said, wrapping her arms around his body. 

"I will leave you two alone." Selena giggled, walking out of the room. Humming along to her current favourite song, she danced her way into the kitchen. Swaying her hips side to side she opened the fridge door, her eyes wandering for some food. 

"Mmm, strawberries." She turned around, jumping backwards startled; she threw the fruit on the ground.

"You have got to stop doing that!" She glared at her sneaky boyfriend, after getting her breath back.

"I couldn't help but just stare at you dancing like that." He smirked, strolling over to her. Justin helped gather the fruit of the ground and handed them back over to her. "Maybe you should give me a private dance sometime." He winked, causing her to blush.

She quickly turned around, biting on her lower lip. Her stomach bursting with butterflies. She washed the fallen strawberries, deciding it was time to tease Justin a little.

Justins' POV

Licking my lips, my eyes gazed up and down her body. Damn, I was some lucky man. I moved closer to her, removing any space between us. I smirked knowing that she was getting turned on, just as much as I was.

I watched as she sucked on a strawberry, letting her tongue slide all over it. 

Fuck.

My breath hitched and my member began to grow hard. She then bit down on it slowly, her eyes connecting with mine; she placed the strawberry against my lips. I quickly took a bite, watching her bite her own lower lip.

This girl has got me going crazy. I never knew how naughty she was.

My fingers fell on her hips, pulling her into me. I stared into her eyes, wanting more than just some fruit from her mouth. She quickly kissed me on the lips and moved away from my grip.

"You shouldn't have done that." I growled at her, feeling a little annoyed how she just left me like that. She twirled around, winking at me.

"I think I just did." She giggled. 

"You'll regret it." I smirked. 

She thought for a second, she was so cute. "Hmm, no I don't." She replied.

I ran towards her, hearing her let out a squeal she quickly sped off. 

We ran around the house, I finally trapped her in the living room. She was slowly walking backwards, not realising that there was a sofa behind her, she tripped and fell backwards.

I crawled on top of her, getting hold of her wrists, I placed them above her head. She giggled whilst I lowered my face in level with hers.

"Told you, you would regret it." I said in a deep, smooth voice.

"Y-you haven't done anything." She stuttered. I've got her now, that's for sure. I winked at her and let loose of her wrists, I tickled her sides, making her burst into laughter.

I smiled at the sound of her beautiful laugh. I soon stopped, letting her catch her breath again. We stayed in the same position, in silence just looking at each other. I lowered my body onto hers and then started to kiss her softly. I heard moans as soon as I started to suck on her neck. Her sweet spot. She ran her fingers through my hair, slightly pulling it; but I wasn't complaining. 

I heard someone clear their throat but I ignored it.

"I really hope you two don't have sex on my favourite couch." Demi said, making Summer push me off her. I landed on the floor, causing the three of them to laugh at me.

"That's not funny." I frowned at them, I stood up and brushed my clothes.

"Sorry." Summer said, giving me a hug. "And Demi, we weren't going to have sex on your couch." She giggled. I watched as her expression soon changed from happy to sad. It's like she remembered something that upset her.

"You okay?" I asked Summer, concerned. It wasn't nice seeing her sad. In fact, it made me feel like shit.

I felt her nod against my chest, I looked over to Demi shrugging her shoulders at me. Ryan and Demi then left the room, giving us some space.

"You want to talk about it?" I asked, sitting the both of us down.

"I never quite told you how, actually why, I came here." She said.

Come to think of it, I don't know any background information about her. I'm a silly boyfriend to have not asked about it either. Stupid Justin.

"I never asked, in case it was a sensitive subject." I told her, which is true. 

"I, I was a really bad person. I'm not even joking, you would be surprised if you knew half the crap I've done. I'm not proud of my past, but whatever I can't change it now. Anyways, my mom and step-dad were out and me, being the rebellious teen I was, I called over a stranger I met at a club and we were going to have sex on the couch until my mom came home and found us butt-naked." 

The image of Summer butt-naked did turn me on, I'm not even going to lie. But I felt sorry for her, this was somewhat a horrible memory for her.

"We argued and she slapped me, that night I chose to run away. Damn it, she doesn't even know I am here. But I like it this way. I like being this mysterious person." She finished explaining, waiting for my reply.

"Thank you for telling me that. I know it must of killed you for even choosing to tell me. So thank you. And I'm not going to judge you on your past, just like you didn't judge me about Cailin." I smiled at her as a smile grew across her face. She pulled me into a hug, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I love you." She mumbled against my neck.

"I love you too." I grinned to myself. "So, you ready to experience a Bieber Summer, Summer?" I winked at her.

"How corny. But yes, yes I am." She giggled.

End of Justins' POV

(authors note: I am awful at Geography, I know absolutely nothing about different countries and cities blah blah, so excuse my lack of knowledge here. haha.)

The four of them had reached the coach that they were taking with their friends to Vancouver. They settled inside with excitement. This Summer felt different but great.

"This is going to be the best Summer we've had." Miley high-fives Ariana. 

"Of course, now that we've got our own Summer joining us." Justin winked at Summer, making her blush.