(19) Sexual Romancing

Justins' POV

I couldn't eat properly and it's not that I had lost my appetite or anything but the moaning sounds that Summer was making, had turned me horny. She didn't do it on purpose, I must of cooked some really yummy pasta by the sounds of it.

"What's wrong? You haven't touched your food." Summer pouted, glancing down at my untouched plate of goods.

"Just not in the mood." I smiled at her, admiring how flawless she looked. 

"Stop looking at me like that." She giggled, looking away but I still noticed her cheeks change colour. 

A little gasp from her, snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Is that your mom?" She asked, standing up and walking to a blown-up photo hanging on the wall. I followed her footsteps and wrapped by arms around her waist, hugging her tightly.

"It is indeed." I mumbled against her shoulder.

"How come I haven't met her yet?" She questioned, her head turned to the side to see me. I looked up at her and kissed her cheek.

"She's out of town at the moment, but as soon as she's back, I will set up a date." I told her, she nodded at me.

The moment was perfect and it was just about to get even better. With one move, I twirled her around and attached my lips to hers. She reacted in surprise but her lips soon calmed down against mine. She deepened the kiss, letting her arms lay around my neck while her fingers played with the hair on the nape of my neck. I tightened my grip around her waist, bringing her body closer to mine.

I pushed her against the wall, the kiss turning violent and causing our lips to become sore but full of love. I let my fingers run up and down arms, moving to the back until I squeezed her bum hardly. She gasped, allowing me to enter my tongue into hers. 

Victory.

We battled our tongues out until we were desperate for air. She pushed her head back as I bit down on her lower lip and pulled it outwards.

Moans.

Her sweet angelic moans filled the quiet room. I placed gentle kisses on untouched skin of hers, trailing downwards to her jaw and then to her neck. It was time to find her sweet-spot. Grabbing the back of her thighs, I supported her to wrap her legs around my waist. Pushing her against the wall again, I began to suck on her neck until I heard her moan my name for the very first time. 

Found.

I found her sweet-spot. I carried on biting, sucking and licking on her skin until I marked my territory. 

Mine.

Summer was now officially in my hands. She was about to experience different feelings and emotions that she hasn't before. 

"J-Justin." She moaned out loud again, pulling my short hairs, but I didn't mind. In fact, it turned me on more. 

Knowing my way around the house, I held her tightly and made my way to my bedroom. Carefully walking on the stairs, I reached our destination. Closing the door with my foot, I let her body bounce on my bed and I hovered above her. I gazed into her eyes and I knew exactly what she wanted. We wanted the same thing, we were feeling the same.

Surprised.

She pulled my head down and captured my lips with hers. I never liked the thought of girls being the one in control, but with Summer it was completely different. We rolled over on the lip so now she was on top of me. I felt her fingers fiddling about with my buttons on my shirt, feeling the warm air hit my bare skin. She lowered her body, trailing kisses down my jaw to my neck and then down my chest to my abs. She lets her tongue take an adventure and that's when she made me moan.