Departure

She'll be waking soon." The rush of the crowd and single isolated voice woke me up.

I kept my eyes shut, pretending to be asleep. Everything rushed back to me in a few milliseconds. I inwardly groaned, already knowing what will happen to me. The only thing that mattered was what this person whom I will be marrying look like.

I evaluated myself to be in a sitting position, mostly likely in a wheel chair. My head hung, chin touching my chest. A wave of emotions suddenly engulfed me and I tried my best to keep from changing the rhythm of my breathing and sobbing out loud.

"I sort of feel...sorry for her..." Another voice began, this time, deeper. It rumbled like thunder and almost snapped my eyes open to see the owner of the voice. It was melodic yet mysterious.

"We will begin boarding for flight A37 bound for Korea. Priority boarding will begin for people with babies, wheelchairs and seniors." A ladies voice boomed above me. That was where I was. I was on my to being boarded to Korea. There was no way I was going without a fight.

"Here are our passports." The first voice says and suddenly we were moving. That was when I decided to take action. I snapped my head up and made a move to get out of the chair.

"Hng-ah?" I exclaimed. Unable to remove myself. I looked at my hands and saw that I was bound by both my wrists by cuffs attached to the arm rests. My legs were also bound by the foot of the chair and I cursed quietly.

"Making an attempt I see? Unfortunately, you're stuck with us for 17 hours, my love." I turned my head to see the owner of the voice who woke me up. He was in is mid 20's with stunning black hair and gorgeous eyes. He was wearing a stylish leather jacket with long dark jeans that seem to make his legs skinnier than they actually were. However, I saw through this and the malicious intent that his eyes held when I glared at him.

"Please, don't make her uncomfortable." The deep voice behind me suddenly started. That caught me off guard. I looked to my other side only to find another handsome young man with sharp eye brows and a frown plastered onto his face. He seemed quite the opposite of the other man and gave me a small grin before looking ahead towards the track down to the plane. With every stride he seemed to have purpose. I turned and blushed. Besides the three of us, there were 3 body guards and, of course, stupid Mr. Minho.

"I trust you are comfortable, _____. Do not worry about your stuff, we have it all. And even if you are missing something, you can just buy it from Korea." Mr. Minho smirked at me. I only glared at him back, imagining lasers shooting through his neck and killing him off instantly.

Once we got onto the plane, I was released from the chair but suddenly was pushed down onto the airplane seat.

"The name's Chanyeol. I'm your future husband. Sorry for the rough treatment, the body guards are forcing you to be like this cause they know you are a feisty one." Chanyeol took a seat to the left of me. He smirked and took my hand in his. I looked at his face and suddenly saw genuine feeling. Chanyeol did understand the situation I faced, however really wanted me to be with him. I wrinkled my nose as he rubbed gentle circles around the top of my hand; an affectionate sign to sooth efinitely an attempt to get close to me. I turned and saw the other man. He was staring at me with an unreadable expression and I blushed. Hard.

He reaches over to my right shoulder and whispers something into my ear, "My name is Sehun." He smiles and kissed my earlobe. I shudder from the hot breath and widened my eyes. This was exactly how I felt with...Jin. Tears suddenly began to welt, and Sehun looked surprised.

"Brother, what did you do?" Chanyeol looked shocked and wrapped an arm around me.

"No, no, I'm fine. He didn't do anything." I whispered and rubbed my eye with my sleeve. Wait sleeve? When I got home I remembered wearing a short sleeve shirt. Did they...?

"Did you change my clothes?" I gasped staring straight at Chanyeol.

"Duh." I'm you're future husband." He stated matter of factly then proceeds to put his ear buds in and close his eyes. I felt vulnerable and definitely not comfortable with this man.

"Welcome to flight A37 destination for Korea. Please follow the instructions on the monitor for your safety. Have a great flight." A female voice played over the speakers. I inwardly begin to panic again as I was finally leaving Vancouver for Korea. Forever.

Chanyeol seemed to notice my hyperventilation and placed an arm on my thigh. "You're in good hands, ______. You're safe with us" He said.

I looked at him in the face and told him, "Don't you dare determine the state of my well being. You kidnapped me, bound me to a chair and ripped my own life away from me." I suddenly thought of Jin and my heart once again heaved. I stared down at the floor and starting sobbing quietly.

Chanyeol reached over to buckle in my seat belt and soothed my back. Hushing and singing an unknown Korean song for me. The plane took off and I leaned back into my seat, closing my eyes and willing myself to fall asleep. Little did I know that Sehun, with wide and lustful eyes, watched me the whole time...

Finally! Done with character introduction! Now the real fun begins...