Make a Decision

"It was me."

I started to scream, but Sehun placed his hand over my mouth.

"We don't want to distract the driver now do we?" He cooed. I shook my head.
"Good girl. Now, before you start, let me tell you why. He let go of my mouth and I glared at him.
"Let's just say, he passed boundaries he shouldn't have." He took a wine glass and filled with some brownish liquid. "One. He kissed you without my permission." He took a sip and licked his mouth seductively while eyeing my carefully.  I shied away, turning red when he looked at me. "Two. He put you in bed with him when you weren't married." Sehun leaned closer to me and whispered "And three. He took my girl from me." I widened my eyes and he smiled, sitting upright again. "I didn't do the dirty work, of course, so you have no evidence of anything."

We hit a bump in the road. "I-"

"Shhh, LOVE." He forced the word out and gently pat my head. We hit another road bump and I landed into his lap. He smirked as he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me close. Tight. I cringed and whimpered at the pain.

"If you truly love me, you would have let me go and convinced your brother to do the same. You are one  big A-Hole." I said everyone word with as much venom as I could muster. He only brought me closer to his chest.

"An A-hole who loves you." He sighed into my hair and took a whiff of it. "Smells nice..." He said before the car lurched with a stop. "Looks like we are here." He quickly pushed me off and got out of the car.

Because it was a hospital the car parking grounds were relatively far away and in open  space, making the walk a few minutes there. Whenever I tried to walk ahead, Sehun reached to snake around my waste and hold me there with him. I almost slapped him, but there were guards around us.

The hospital was relatively quiet when I entered through the doors. Through there, Sehun and I visited the doctor who was responsible for Chanyeol's well being.

"Unfortunately, Mr. Chanyeol punctured a lung and his stomach. His heart was narrowly missed by a small bullet, made from the gun of a silencer, however, he has to undergo major surgeries." The doctor sighed sadly.

"Too bad, ________. Let's go."

"Wait," I pulled his arm. "You have to let me see him. Let me give him...closure."

Sehun sighed in exasperation and we both were led to Chanyeol's room.

"________, is that you?" A groan came from an immobile bed. My heart lurched as I see a hurting Chanyeol smiling at me.

"Yes. Please tell me, how are you feeling?" I went to his bed and held his hand. I rubbed it in smooth circles, the way he did to me on the plane.

"After a ...few surge...ries, I will... be up and... running." He heaved with pain. "I'll...be...able...to...marry...you."

"Erm, sorry Chanyeol." A hand was placed on my shoulder as Sehun stepped closer to me. "She's marrying the heir of the company. That's me." I gasped when he nibbled on my ear and placed his chin on my shoulder."

"You little...son...of a gun." Chanyeol's eyes suddenly transitioned from peaceful to clouded anger. "You can't take away my ______." I took sympathy for him and brushed Sehun's hand off my shoulder.

"_______, please make a decision." Chanyeol stared into my eyes and I almost sobbed.

I whispered back. "You didn't give me that freedom when you tore me from my home." I turned to look at Sehun and was surprised with my angry face "How do you expect me to be with you when you don't even know me?"