Murderous Intent

Chanyeol raised his hand out to me. I gracefully accepted as I was pulled out of the limousine and into his arms. The feel of butterflies suddenly came over me and I giggled.

Chanyeol heard this and raised the corner of his lips in amusement. "Well, my darling _____ is very happy." He led me straight into a fancy restaurant.

I became self conscious as I felt I wasn't dressed for the occasion. The only things I wore were a  jean Capri and a white t-shirt. Then again, he wasn't dressed either. He still worse his leather jacket and a graphic tea. His plaid shorts contrasted the black leather and his white converse. The only sign of wealth was the gold credit card sticking out of his wallet.

"A table for three please." He says politely to the waiter. We were led down to a corner table and Chanyeol pulled out a chair for me to sit down. Even if I did not really like him, he was a gentleman. Sehun joined us later and placed himself beside me.

"How are you liking Korea?" He asks with a voice 2 octaves lower than his original. His eyebrow raised in a questioning look.

"It's ...okay?" I suggest, raising an eyebrow back at him. I heard my stomach grumble and hung my head in embarrassment, hoping not to meet Sehun's smirking face.

We ordered and the food was served and I almost immediately swallowed down the whole thing. Almost

It was roasted chicken stuffed with egg and hash brown with mint leaves and lemons decoration. I sighed as the aroma hit my nose and picked up the fork and knife.

"Nu-uh." Chanyeol tutted. I glared daggers into his face and he hesitated before picking up his own knife and fork and cutting the chicken for me.
"Ahh..." He told me. I flinched and turned around to face Sehun, who seemed to be frowning at his brother. We exchanged looks before my stomach grumbled louder a second time.

"Fine..." I gave in and turned. Closing my eyes to avoid the victorious smirk on Chanyeol's face.

"You should always let a husband feed his wife." He said as he popped the chicken into my mouth. It melted immediately and, ignoring another mouth feed, I dove into the chicken myself.

The tea was served and Chanyeol took a sip. He turned to me and asked for my attention.

"Hmm?" I said before his face was right next to mine.

I felt a pair of lips coming into contact with my greasy mouth. Liquid that tasted like tea began to pour in.

I exclaimed in surprise and tried to move away, but he held the back of my head, pressing me further into the kiss. I move to slap him away, but he also saw that coming and grabbed my wrist in mid air.  We held the  kiss for too long and only broke away when I swallowed all the tea, and I was gasping for air when that happened.

"Why did you-"

"I felt like it." He contently sighed  and continued to eat his own food.

"She didn't." Sehun suddenly interjected. Eyes fueled with anger.

"Sehun...she's going to be my wife." Chanyeol shot back.

"She isn't your wife yet." Sehun's lip trembled with anger.

"Guys...wait." I began, noticing the stiffness of their bodies and how they squared each other like that.  That only happened when a fight was going to break out. It was at that moment that I made the connection. Did Sehun like me too? "Stop." I sternly said to Chanyeol. "Do it for me."

His eyes softened and he backed down. Sehun did the same, however still possessing his evil glare. We ate in awkward silence for the rest of the evening.