Jin

"50798." Sehun smirked before the walkie talkie confirmed with him.

Silence
"Operation terminated."

I took a huge sigh of relief and slumped back. My heart began to ache, not knowing what would happen next to me, or Jin.

"______, let's g-" Sehun was interrupted before I heard a whump and a thud. I turn to see Jin, slowly standing up over the unconscious body of Sehun.

"Let's get out of here." He sternly said before carrying me bridal style of out of the chapel. I cried out in pain and grabbed the front of his shirt, burying my face into his chest.

"Please, I can help." Chanyeol came jogging to us and put a hand on Jin's shoulder. "I don't want my dear ______-"

"MY _______."

"Right. _______ to get hurt and die. I'll arrange for her to go the hospital and a plane ticket for both of you. " I looked up to see Jin wincing in pain and I struggled to get out of his grip.

"I'm causing you pain, I can walk by myself." I got out and began striding towards Chanyeol. Chanyeol smiled before calling in his security. I smiled and felt nausea overcome me. I felt sweat drip down from my brow and two arms encircling my waist.

"_____, you don't look so good." Jin placed his chin on my shoulder.

"I can walk." I stubbornly shot back. What I didn't realize when I took a step was the ground rushing at my face suddenly and black.

oooOoooOoooOoooOoooOoooOoooOoooOoooOoooOoooOooo

I woke up again feeling the faint beeping of a monitor and a soft blackert covering me. I suddenly panicked, remembering Sehun and his sick personality and shot up. The first thing I saw was Jin sleeping on the chair next to my bed, his hand on mine. His chin rested on his chest and I heard him moan my name.

I blushed before wincing at the pain in my lower abdomen. Hunched over and cringing. Jin stirred and noticed my condition.

"Don't worry anymore. The doctors said you are able to walk and no critical damage was done." He smiled before transitioning to a playful smirk and kissing my cheek. "No physical exertion until it heals though. That makes me sad, but that doesn't we can't do it while your still..." I took his hint and felt blood rise to my cheeks. I stuck out my tongue at him and he sneered back. The curtains suddenly opened and I saw Chanyeol walking into the room. He smiled at me.

"Can _____ and I have privately before you fly?" He pleaded with Jin, and Jin agreed. Jin flashed me a concerned look but I smiled, easing him.

"Why did you help us?" I asked again this time once Jin left. Chanyeol sighed before walking over to my bedside.

"I...don't know. It's like the right thing to do isn't it." He smirked at me and I blushed again. "I think...it was a mistake bringing you here. Look at all the trouble I caused. I wouldn't have been a good husband anyway."

"What's going to happen to you and the company now?" My eyes suddenly wandered to the distance. "And Sehun?"

Chanyeol only chuckled and replied, "He's I'm good hands. Trust me. As for me and the company, well better start finding an heiress."

I turned away from his gaze and frowned, suddenly feeling the butterfly feeling from my stomach blossoming into my chest. "You know, if it weren't for Jin, I actually might have liked you." My face flushed and I heard a small gasp.

"Can we kiss one more time?" He whispered. I turned and leaned forward, ignore the pain it caused me and contacted his lips one more time.

I heard a throat clear and see Jin standing at the doorway, looking unimpressed. We both turned away and he got up to leave.