Sehun

50798," He announced with a triumphant smirk.

"Assassination terminated." The voice on the walkie talkie replied.

I slowly started to hyperventilate, relieved at what was done, yet horrified at the decision I made. Then again, it was to save my family.

Jin stared at me, his eyes drowning in sadness, I only looked at him back, tears beginning to obscure my vision. I mouthed the words, "I'm sorry." To him.

Sehun suddenly pushed Jin off of him and kicked him hard. Jin landed a few metres away. Chanyeol stood up and pointed his gun at Sehun. However, Sehun only sneered at him and stalked towards where I was. I started to panic and crawl back.

"Away from ___!" Chanyeol yelled but was suddenly tackled by guards that dashed into the room.

"Chanyeol!" I screamed before being harshly lifted up by Sehun.

"Pope, CONTINUE ON" He grabbed my hair and pulled it back. Tears were forced out of my tear ducts and pain flared in my lower abdomen. He pressed his hand into my wound and I screamed.

"I-I-I now pronounce you m-m-man and wife." The pope behind the stand said and he scurried away. I struggled in his grip. Grabbing Sehun's hand and trying to push him off. However, being perfectly healthy and not wounded, his strength overcame me.

"If you didn't stand in the way, we wouldn't have to be like this, wife." He kissed my JAW and punched me in the stomach. The air suddenly was rushed out of me and I fell limp in his arms.
I only registered the sounds around me and a groaning Jin on the ground, softly moaning my name.

oooOoooOoooOoooOoooOoooOoooOoooOoooOoooOooo

A soft beeping reached my ears as I took in an antispetic smell. The sheets under me felt nice and I wanted to sleep in them forever. Was I in a hospital?

A door opened and I heard footsteps walk closer to where I laid. I didn't open my eyes, fearing that it was Sehun who was triumphantly standing over me.

"I told you you were mine." The deep voice rumbled. I fluttered my eyes ever so slightly. The urge to reach up and punch him was drowning my senses. The voice smirked again before kissing me lightly on the lips. "Now you're my wife. This is perfect. Even if I did not inherit all the money, I still have you." He moved his lips towards my cheeks before traveling down to my neck. I kept my breathing under control, but just barely.
"I know you're awake." The deep voice shuddered.

I didn't give in. Suddenly I felt a hand go beneath the covers and onto my stomach. It traveled under the gown I wore and that was when I suddenly opened my eyes.

"Ha, knew it."

"Who said you could touch me there?"

"I'm your husband." He retorted. "And before you do anything," He took a monitor out of his bag. "I still have the control."

I narrowed my eyes at him before they traveled to the monitor in his hand.

On the screen was Jin. He was on his knees, and facing gunpoint.

"What are you planning to do?" I spat.

"Insurance." I lost my breath before widening my eyes.

"Sir, we have to go, they are onto us." A guard peeked into door. I stared at the guard, half expecting Jin to show up. Hoping that the Jin on the monitor was fake.

"Right." Sehun smirked and suddenly 4 people came into the room, all wearing white jackets. They surrounded my bed before unlocking and wheeling my away.