Chap. 7

Alex pov

Skyler just tackled me to my bed and kissed me. I was the first one to break the kiss. " Do u want to go down stairs and do something?" I said. "Sure." she said. We went down stair and sat on the couch and watched tv. " You have to go to the doctors today at 9:00 and yes skyler can come." my mom said. "ok." I said. When it was 9:00 I went to the doctors and got my knee done so now I can walk on it. When we got back home my mom made me run after sky up the stair because the doctor said. When I finally caught sky, I took her to my room and put her down on my bed and started kissing her. when we were done kissing, we went down stair and snuggled on the couch together. skyler was sleeping over again and the weather man said it was going to rain so we had to sleep in my room. When we were on his bed he asked me a question "Hey have u told your mom that we are dating?" I said. "No." She said "Oh well then I won't kiss u until u tell your mom." I said. "Fine. then I will go sleep on the floor and not next to u." she said. "I'm just kidding, u know that right?" I said. "Yes I know but you just want me to come and snuggle with u all night don't u?" she said. "Yes! but will u please tell your mom tomorrow?" I said "Yes I will tell her." She said "Thanks." I said "your welcome." She said.

Skyler pov

Alex just told me that tomorrow I have to tell my mom that I am dating him and everything. The next day was Saturday and when I woke up I saw Alex with no shirt on and was sound asleep. I kissed him on the cheek and when I was about to bed out of the bed, Alex grab me by my waist and pulled me back in the bed. "Where do u think your going with kissing me?" "I'm going down stairs to get food and I kissed u on the cheek." "I mean where u going with out kissing me on the lips." "Fine I will miss u on the lips." I laid back in he back and started o kiss him. Are kissing turn into a 8 min Make out. I was the first one to break the kiss. I kissed Alex on the cheek. Then helped him up and then we went down stairs to get breakfast. I had coco puffs and so did Alex.