Pizza

Her eyes. Everything I dreamed about.
She was standing next to her best friend Ruby waiting in line for concessions at the school football game.
I was walking past with my mother when she turned and looked at me. Our eyes met and she bit her lip lightly and waved slightly.  I waved back but kept walking. When we sat down on the bleachers the game had just started.
"That girl was cute what's her name?" She asked elbowing me.
"Emma. She's Mrs. Nolan's daughter." My mother is the principle at the High school.
"Well Regina you should ask her out." She stood up and cheered my younger brother Henry on.
"I can't you and Henry are the only ones that know about me and besides Emma and I don't even talk." I explained.
"Yes but isn't Swan playing in the game later?" I nodded. Emma was on the foot ball team as a white receiver. I am a cheer leader but I ripped my out fit earlier and I have to keep pressure off my wrist.
"Yes but it's not like I'm going to do anything." That's when a group of jocks got my attention. Robin the quarter back was heading my way.
"Regina!" He made it to me but his buddies were watching everything.
"Robin." I looked back at the game.
"I was wondering if you'd like to get something to eat later." He sat down next to me.
"Yes I will be eating latter just not with you Robin." He frowned.
"Um how about a movie sometime?" I rolled my eyes.
"Mr. Locksley I believe my daughter said no." My mother looked at him with a brow raised.
"Yes Ms. Mills sorry ma'm." He got up and left.
"Wow what a numbskull." She aired.
"Look Henry has the ball!" I stood up and watched as my younger brother ran with the ball all the way down the field. He made it over the line before he was shoved to the ground.
"No! Ref call that!" My mother screamed in anger.
They got the other guy off him. Henry stood up and jumped shaking his bones. He fisted the air and chest bumped with another of his team.

The junior game was starting and Emma ran onto the field.
The game went quickly. We ended up wining all grades.
I was just about to leave when the co captain of the cheer leaders Kathryn also my best friend ran up to me.
"Gina! You got to come! We are going out for pizza with some of the players!" She squealed. I looked at my mom who was just getting in her car. She backed out with out even asking me if I was going.
"Well looks like I am."

I sat down at a table with Kathryn.
"So Hottie Swan wants to sit at out table." She whispered in my ear. I looked around to see Emma and Ruby walking to us.
"Hey can we sit here Kat?" Ruby asked.
"Sure."
To say the least it was awkward. Emma has been out since Freshmen year.
"Kat I have something for you in my car." Ruby grabbed the blonde and dragged her out the door. Both Emma and I have her dirty looks.
"So Regina how's your wrist?" I looked across the table to see her fidgeting with the ring on her right hand.
"Um I have to keep pressure off of it for a little while longer. But I should be able to cheer for the last few football games." I assured. Our pizza arrived and we both grabbed a piece.

Idk what I'm doing anymore😂😂 this just popped. Up in my head!