Don't rain on my parade.

We got back to the bus, we just talked with the guys for a little bit. We were getting really tired, and I had no idea what time it was, I knew it was pretty late though.

"You can borrow some of my clothes to sleep in if you want to." Tony tells me. I guess he could tell I was sleepy. "Thank you Tony." Me and Tess get up and go to the back. Tony hands us some clothes, and pulls the curtain closed. We get dressed and sit in my bunk for a bit.

"Hey Tess, how would you feel about staying here the rest of Warped with them? I ask. "That would be fucking amazing. Why do you ask?" I can already see the excitement building on her face.

"Tony asked me if we'd would want to, and the boys said they'd love it if we'd stay... I said it'd be wonderful, but I didn't know if you'd want to." I say and she hugs me.

"Char this is going to be the best summer ever. We might actually be happy for once." "I hope so Tess, I really do." I smile and climb over to my bunk. "Good night Tess."

-The Next Day-

When we get up, the boys are still asleep. Vic snores louder than anyone I've heard. I look over at Tony. God he's cute when he sleeps. What am I saying, he's cute all the time. We tip toe out of the room and sit on the couch. My stomach growls but I try to ignore it. I can't remember the last time I ate.

I look over at Tess. She's on her phone, and I swear I see a smirk. "Ooh, who is it?" "It's just Elliot." she grins. I like to see her happy. I think Elliot would be good for her.

We hear some noise and look to the back. The guys are up and not so bright eyed and bushy tailed. But I might add that they are half naked, no shirt. Tony comes over and sits by me on the couch, while Jaime proceeds to sprawl himself over me. "Morning sunshines." he grins at me and Tess.

"How long of you been up?" Tony asks. "Only about 30 minutes, we didn't want to wake you." I tell him and he nods. "Anybody hungry?" Vic yells from the front of the bus.

I am hungry, but I don't want to say anything. I've always been really self conscious about my weight, and I've been pretty much recovered from anorexia for a year. It was hard, but I pushed through.

Even though I didn't voice my opinion, all of the boys and Tess were hungry so we decided on IHop. I look at Tess and realize we don't have anything to wear.

"Uh, Tony do you have something we could wear into IHop? We didn't bring any extra clothes.." I tell him. "We could go by your house, since you're gonna be here all summer. Where do you live?" "Well, where are we? I can tell you how far."

"Vic! Where are we?" Tony asks Vic. "Uh, passing through Glendale!" Vic yells back. "Me and Tess live about 30 minutes from here." "Okay, I'll be right back." Tony comes back and pulls me up to the front of the bus. "You can give the driver directions." Vic tells me and that's what I do.

We start to pull up to the house and I go to get Tess. "Tess, we're here!" I go and get our clothes out of the back and head back up front. "Do you need any help?" Tony asks me starting to get up.

"No, I don't think so. But thank you Tony." I tell him and climb off the bus. When we start walking towards the house I see something and my heart drops. I fill with fear and look at Tess.

"Tess, when we get inside, go straight to my room and start packing. My stuff and yours. I should have a bunch of suit cases in my closet. Okay? Do not pay any attention to what you hear." I tell her and she just nods. I can tell she doesn't want to listen, she's going to want to help. But she knows she can't and I don't want her to.

Because Joe's car was at home, so that meant they were back from their mystery trip, and probably wondering where I'd been. So, I guess I was in for an interrogation......