Disasterology.

---Tesla's POV---

I wake up and see Jaime, Jess, Vic, Micah, and Mike still asleep in their bunks but I don't see Charlotte or Tony. They're probably up doing some cute couple thing.

I walk in the lounge, I see them cuddled on the couch. They're both covered with a small blanket, and Tony is holding Charlotte close to him. Cuteness overload. I decide to snap a picture because this needs to be documented.

I grab something to drink and hear someone behind me. I look to see Mike standing behind me.

"Good morning." I smile. He glances over at Char and Tony and laughs. "Aren't they just cute?" He pulls out his phone and does the same thing as me.

"That's so going on Instagram." he laughs. "What's her username?"

"@ItsCharlotteDarling." I smirk him and he nods. They're so cute.

He posts the picture and I check my instagram. The comment is "Uhm ew lovebirds. Jk, Tonette is the cutest thing ever. @tonyperry @ItsCharlotteDarling"

I sit with Mike for a little bit just talking, until we see Micah and Vic walking out of the bunks, with Jaime right behind them. Jaime takes one glance at the couch and smirks. "Cowabunga." he winks and heads to the couch in a sprint.

He impacts on Tony's side, but makes it a point to completely roll of top of Charlotte. We all bust out in laughter.

"OW WHAT THE FUCK?" I hear Charlotte's morning voice shout.

"DAMMIT." Tony yells with a little laughter in his voice.

"Jaime get off of me." Charlotte giggles and tries pushing him off with no luck whatsoever. She's one of the weakest people I've ever met in my life.

He lays there for a minute before Tony finally pushes him in the floor. Tony and Char give each other this look. I just can't explain it, but it's the look that everyone wants to get from someone. The look like you're the only person in the world for that split second.

After that, we all start getting ready for the day. Me and Charlotte take quick showers because our hair was still curled and everything. I slip on my Blink 182 shirts and some shorts. I throw my hair up and say bye to everyone. I head out to btf's merch stand to meet Kath.

"Hey!" she smiles picking up some boxes.

"Good morning!" I smile back and start unloading everything for our day.

After everything is unpacked, the gates still haven't opened yet so we take a seat. "Hey Kath, can I ask you something?" I smile.

"Of course. What's up?

"How would you feel about going out with Mike?" I smirk.

"Are you fucking with me?" she laughs.

"Nope. He's kind of all alone on the bus, and I thought you two would be good together." I honestly think that though, she has this light in her. I know she's been through a lot, we've gotten pretty close recently. But, through all the bullshit, she's optimistic and Mike needs that.

"Well, if he's up for it, I'd love it." she grins and I feel accomplished.

---Charlotte's POV---

I wake up when I feel a sharp pain on my side.

"OW WHAT THE FUCK?" escapes from my mouth and I open my eyes to see Jaime laying on top of me.

"DAMMIT." Tony yells, laughing a little bit. I glance for just a second at him, and remember last night. I smile at the thought, but it's cut off when Jaime rolls around on top of me, poking my sides.