We can see the sky.

Me and Tony sat on the couch and talked for a bit. "So do you want to watch a movie or something?" he asks me, almost sounding nervous.

"Sure, what do you have?"

"We have Harry Potter, Ferris Bueller, Coraline, Peter Pan, Breakfast Club, Superbad." he tells me.

"Can we watch Peter Pan? It's my favorite."

"Yeah, of course. Good choice." he smiles.

We finish Peter Pan, and start watching The Breakfast Club. I wonder what Tess and the boys are doing. As soon as the movie starts, my phone starts to ring.

I look and immediately recognize the number. It's Kyle. I answer it. "Hello?" I ask, even I could hear that I was scared. "You stupid bitch! What the hell is your problem? Better hope I don't see you soon, I'll do a lot worse than I did today. I'll make sure your little boyfriends aren't there to protect you." he yells at me.

"Kyle, what is your problem. Please just leave me alone." I can feel the tears coming. "Why would I want to leave you alone? It's fun messing with whores like you." he says and I hang up the phone.

"Char, are you okay? Talk to me." Tony tells me and turns my direction.

"It was just Kyle. Trying to scare me a little more." I say, and the tears start. Tony pulls me into a hug.

"It's okay. He can't mess with you anymore, I won't let him. I promise." he whispers. "I'm sorry I'm crying. I just thought than when we broke up, he'd leave me alone."

"Don't be sorry. He's an asshole."

"Char, has he always hit you?" he asks.

"The first month we were together, he was extremely sweet. But, it just got worse. He would just him me once or twice, then he became an everyday thing. I was to scared to leave him. I'm used to the abuse, I just thought he'd be different." I tell him.

"Wait, Char what do you mean you're used to the abuse?" Tony asks. Shit, did I say that out loud?

"It's nothing. Nevermind." I tell him and turn towards the t.v. again. "I know it's something. Tell me Charlotte. Please."

"I don't want to bother you with my life, i'm fine." I say hoping he'll leave it alone.

"You're not bothering me, I care. I may have just met you, but I care about you." he hugs me again.

So, I tell him everything. Well, almost everything. I leave out the things about my sister. It's too much for me to talk about. The abuse from my dad, and my mom. I tell him about my self harm, the only reasons i'm still here, Tess and music.He listens the whole time, and pulls me onto his lap and hugs me.

"You're one of the strongest people I've met. You've been through so much Char. I'm glad you're still here. I know this is gonna sound a little strange, but would you think about staying with us throughout Warped? I want you to know that you don't have to go back to that Charlotte. We have two extra bunks, you and Tess can both stay here." Tony tells me.

"I'd love that, but I don't want to be a bother Tony." I say, tears still rolling down my face.

"You wouldn't be a bother, the guys won't mind I promise. We already love you, okay?" he says and wipes my face.

"O-okay. We should probably go get the guys and Tess." I get up off Tony, and we walk over to Blessthefall's bus.

When we get inside, Tesla is sitting by Elliot in the floor. Jaime, Vic, and Beau are on the couch. I assume the other guys are playing games in the back or something. I go over to Tess and sit in the floor. She pulls me into a hug. "I missed you, you should have come with us. We've had fun." she tells me and I nod.

"Elliot, this is Charlotte. Char, this is Elliot."

"It's nice to meet you Char." Elliot says with his cute accent and pulls me into a hug.

I look over and see Tony talking to Vic and Jaime. A million thoughts start running through my head. What if they don't want us to stay? I don't want to go back home. I see Tony look over to me and nod with a smile on his face.

"Well, we should probably go back to our bus. It's getting late." Vic says and stands up.

"Are you all ready? Jaime asks us. "Yeah, i'm good. What about you Tess? I ask.

"Yeah, sounds good." We all head back over to the bus, our home for now.