Wasteland.

<B>I linked a picture of the girls dresses to the side. Tesla's is the one on the left, with the gold bottom, Charlotte's is the left one, with the lace. :)</B>

I wake up pretty early and take a shower. I'm still the only one awake when I get out. I lounge around for a bit, watching Star Wars. I hear shuffling in the back and look up to see Tony and Vic coming in the lounge.

"Whatcha watching?" Vic asks me as he grabs a water out of the fridge.

"Star Wars." I grin and they guys take the seats next to me.

Tony looks at me and smiles. "Another reason that you're perfect." and I can't seem to wipe the cheesy grin off my face. "Whatever." I smile and lean my head on his shoulder.

I check the time and realize I should probably wake Tesla up if we want to get to the mall at a decent time. I walk to the back and lean in Tesla's bunk. "Wake up sleepy head." I poke her side and hear her giggle.

"Do you still want to go shopping today?" I ask. She turns over and nods. "Duh!" and I laugh. She rolls out of bed and I leave her to get ready.

I do my makeup and hair, and go sit back with Tony and Vic. When Tess is ready, we head out. When we get to the mall, we make sure to hit every store.

"So where's Elliot taking you?" I ask while Tess is trying on some dresses.

"He won't tell me anything." and I can practically hear her frown. She hates surprises more than anything. But, I know exactly where he's taking her because he asked me for ideas. But, I'm not telling her that.

"Same with Tony. He just tells me it's a surprise. It's frustrating." I say as she opens the door. "What about this one?" and a smile appears on both of our faces. The dress is beautiful. Black top with a gold sequin bottom. It looks amazing.

"I think it's perfect." I smile and she nods. She walks back in the dressing room. She buys the dress and we move on to the next store. "Your turn." she laughs and starts looking through the dresses.

She pulls a few out and shoves me in the dressing room. The first one she grabbed was red and covered in glitter. I tried it on and immediately hated it. It was way too fitted, hugging all of my curves that I try to hide. I walk out and show Tess even though I don't want to.

"You look hot Char!" she smiles.

I shake my head and look in the mirror again thinking maybe I'll like it. I don't. "It's just to tight and too much glitter."

I say and head back to try dress number two. It's beautiful. It's an all black skater dress with a lace top. I try it on and love it even more. I walk out and turn in a circle. "What about this one?" and Tess just nods.

"That one is definitely you. It's perfect." she smiles and we go to check out. Tess looks at shoes while I wait in line. I decide to wear my red wedges from graduation, and Tess chooses some gold heels that I would break an ankle in. We check a few more stores grabbing some small stuff and head out.

When we get back to the bus, we're in for a big surprise. Jaime's girlfriend Jess is finally here and so is Vic's girlfriend Micah.

Jess immediately gets up off of Jaime's lap and gives me a hug. "Hi, I'm Jess. Jaime's girlfriend. I've heard a lot about you, so it's nice to finally meet you." she smiles at me.

"It's great to finally meet you too. You and Jaime are adorable. I don't see how you've put up with him for so long though." I laugh and wink at Jaime.

"Oh, believe me. It's tough work, but I guess he's worth it." she laughs and goes back over to Jaime.

Vic introduces us to Micah and she pulls us into a hug. "It's nice to meet you guys." she laughs. We agree and talk to everyone a bit then go to get ready. I look around for Tony but I don't see him.