I'm The Secret

*Disclaimer* I do not own any of the lyrics or anything in this chapter. All lyrics belong to the owner.

---Tony's POV---

I wake up, and carefully untangle myself from Charlotte trying not to wake her up. I look around the bunks and see that Vic, Mike, and Tesla are still asleep, which means that Jaime is awake somewhere.

I walk into the lounge and see Jaime playing Fifa. God he's such a stereotypical Mexican. I laugh as I grab a controller and play with him.

After an hour of playing, Jaime turns off the game and looks at me. "So, what's going on with you and Charlotte?"

"I don't know man, but I really like her. She's beautiful and she's just got this personality. I don't know. I know I haven't known her very long, but I want to be with her. She makes me happy. I haven't felt like this since Keira."

"Then make a move man. I can see the way she looks at you. She likes you." He tells me and I nod.

Keira is my ex girlfriend. We dated for a year or so, I really loved her but I guess the feeling wasn't mutual. She cheated on me and I caught her. But, apparently she had done it multiple times. The guys never really liked her. They thought she was just using me. They were right.

"Hey guys." I hear and look around to see Charlotte. She looks amazing in my shirt.

"Good morning." I scoot over so she has somewhere to sit. "So what's on the agenda for today?"

"Well, today is an off day, so pretty much nothing. Whatever we want." Jaime tells her.

"Hmm sounds fun." she smiles.

"So I saw your guitar yesterday. Do you play?" I'm slightly curious if she could be any more perfect.

"Uh, yeah a little."

"Will you play something for us?" Jaime asks and he sounds like a child.

"Sure, I guess. But, I suck, so be prepared."

She grabs her guitar and sits it on her lap. "What should I play?"

"Whatever you want." I smile at her.

---Charlotte' POV---

I am so nervous right now. Like shaking nervous.

I decide to play 'I'm The Secret by Jaime Preciado. To be a little funny, but also because I really like this song. All of his songs are wonderful.

"Okay. This one is called I'm The Secret." I smile at Jaime.

I really hope I don't screw this up...

I start to play my guitar and close my eyes.

<I>"And I just fell in the deep end, like a lush without her weekend. But I wrote this for you kid.

It's not what I wanted, I need it.

But man it's a long trip, from all the crazy things I've seen in this world.

I'm blessed, I guess.

But, what if I was a secret and you couldn't keep it.

And, I swear I saw something good in your eyes before.

And, if I sang it in the right key and I asked you politely to find a way home.

I find it difficult to sleep when all the walls, they just seem to speak to me.

It's kind of funny that I laugh because my heart's so fucked up I can barely stand the...

Sights and sounds of the cars outside, the red and greens of the traffic lights.