I'd Put That Away..

I wake up and the guys are already up since they preform today. I wake Tesla up and we go in the lounge.

"Did you guys sleep okay?" Jaime asks us with his always present grin.

"Uh, yeah. I slept fine." I lie not wanting to think about last night. I barely got any sleep, tossing and turning, crying. My thoughts owned me last night.

Tony turns around with a bottle of water in his hand. "Want some?" he smiles at me. "Yeah. Thank you." he hands me two and I pass one to Tess.

"We have to perform today so you guys can stay here till we get back, or you can go watch the sets." Vic tells us.

"We'll probably go see some of the sets." Tesla tells him and I agree. Tony hands me a set list and we look over it.

"Well have fun!" the guys yell as they walk out the door. "You too! Good luck, you'll do great!" I yell back with a smile.

We start getting ready and I go for a Bring Me The Horizon shirt, black studded shorts, and my black vans. I just throw my hair into a ponytail, and I don't bother with any makeup. I don't care about anything today.

We walk out the door, and head to the Issues set first. We thought it'd be pretty packed, but it's not to bad. We're pretty close and we know every song. We see a few more random sets, and just walk around.

Blessthefall's set is next and we get up to the front. They start with Hey Baby Here's That Song You Wanted. Oldie, but one of my favorites. We sing along to every song.

"Hey Char, Elliot is wanting to walk around with us for a bit. Is that okay?" she asks me with a small smile on her face. I know she wants me there with her, but I'd rather them be alone.

"Of course it's okay. But, I'm gonna head back to the bus for a bit. You guys can have some alone time." I smile at her.

"Are you sure? I can come back with you if you want." and I shake my head. "Have fun with Elliot, Tess. I'm okay."

I walk back to the bus, and sit in the lounge. I pull out my guitar and start playing Therapy by All Time Low. It's always been one of my favorites.

I get to the chorus and break down. I can't handle it anymore. I don't want to be here, I'm just worthless. Tony only asked me to stay with them because he felt sorry for me.

I grab my blade out of my guitar case and go into the bathroom. I close the door and sit on the floor. As I feel the tears run down my face, I drag my blade across my skin. I've missed this feeling.

---Tony's Point of View---

After our set, I head back to our bus for a bit. The guys went to hang with Bring Me for a bit.

When I walk in, I notice a guitar case laying on the ground. I guess it's Charlotte's or Tesla's. I walk back to the bunks and hear something in the bathroom. I knock on the door real quick.

"Just a minute." I hear Charlotte's voice. She sounds upset.

"Char? Are you okay?" I ask. What a stupid question.

"Uh yeah, I'm fine." I hear her crying and I can't take it. She deserves to be happy. I can't stand to see her like this. I'm worried about what she's doing.

I decide to open the door, and I see Charlotte on the floor. I look and see her blade and all of the blood.

"Oh god Char." I grab the first aid kit and I wrap her wrists up.

"I'm sorry Tony. I told you I wouldn't relapse, and I did. I'm such a screw-up. I'm sorry." she tells me, the tears running down her beautiful face.