Chapter 6: Gift Robbery

It was two days before christmas and decorating for the holiday was in full swing at the Abby Lee Dance Company. We were decorating the studio to give it a festive feel, outside, i was helping Chloe and Paige put some christmas lights on the building sides and over the doors. I was wearing a Santa hat to show my spirit for the holidays.

"These lights are gonna be beautiful when night comes." Paige said to Chloe.

"I cannot wait." Chloe replied to her twinnie, then turned to me. "How do you think it looks, Jamaal?"

I looked at it and admired it, this was definitely gonna be an awesome christmas. "It looks great, twinnies." Then we headed to my SUV to get the tinsel garland to wrap around the tree, the tinsel garland is colored, in red and the other tinsel, which is also called lametta with a green foil with tin and lead.

Meanwhile, on the inside of the ALDC, Maddie was helping Abby put up the Christmas Tree that i bought for them as they were deciding on where the tree should be placed.

"Miss Abby, i think we should put the tree over on the right of the mirror, because it can give us all a great look at the tree." Maddie suggested

"I orginally thought that we could put the tree next to the door that leads to the desk, but that sounds like a plan." Abby agreed as she pulled some ornaments and lights out for the tree, Kalani is putting the wreath on the door with Kira watching to make sure that it was on there just right.

"How's that look, mom?" Kalani asked.

"That looks wonderful." Kira replied to her daughter as Me, Chloe and Paige came back inside with more decorations for the studio and headed inside Studio A, where Kendall and Mackenzie were making Dreidels out of clay, brooke was putting the Merry Christmas sign over the mirror and over the same door where the tree is, Melissa, Christi and Kelly are putting the mistletoe over it.

"Somebody's gonna smooch somebody when they're under the mistletoe." Melissa laughed sneakily.

"Yep, it's part of the tradition of christmas." Christi agreed.

"I bet Miss Abby might kiss Jamaal under the mistletoe, but that would be a very disgusting sight i would not want to see." Kelly said to herself, but Abby heard and shot a glare to them, but deep down inside, she wished she could kiss me, but like the old saying, you just never know. Then Holly and Nia came in with more decorations.

"This is gonna be great, mom!" Nia said as she and Holly brought in more ornaments.

"I agree." Holly said as she turned on the radio and the song that comes on is Nat King Cole singing the christmas song.

"Chestnuts roasting on an open fire..." I started singing along, Abby was in dreamland while hearing my voice again, it was deep and harmonious with a little opera in it. Then Brooke joined in and it turned into a duet as everyone was listening to our singing and the song was over, everyone clapped.

"That was fantastic!" Paige shouted.

"Two harmonic voices covering one great christmas song, absolutely brilliant!" Kalani added.

"I've said it before, he's got an amazing voice." Abby said, still mesmerized by the way i was singing.

"I agree." Melissa smiled at me

"I was just in the mood to sing." I laughed.

After hours of decorating, we were done and the ALDC was a christmas oasis, it was very festive and also it was so inviting, you could call it a home away from home.

"That is an amazing tree." Kalani said.

"No doubt about it." Kendall replied as the girls, moms, Abby and myself took out our phones and snapped a lot of photos of the beautiful tree that we all decorated, while we're taking photos of the tree, Abby then looks at me.