Chapter 8: Escape from Canton

"Santa gave us more presents early!" Vivi-Anne was excited, so was Cathy who went to check them out, and behind her were the moms of the Candy Apples Dance Center, they wanted to check them out too to see what they got, but little did they know, it was me under that santa suit, then they open one of them and it turned out that those were not the real presents.

"Oh, wait just a second, these aren't the real presents, these are decoys!" Cathy shouted, really ticked off that they had just got had by somebody.

"Someone tricked us!" Yvette roared.

"Who could've tricked us by switching the presents?" Gina asked.

"Whoever stole the real presents must have come from the other dance stu--" Cathy said, then as she put two and two together, she then knew who took the presents. "Wait just a second, Jamaal must have come in dressed as Santa Claus and replaced the real presents with the decoys.

"I knew something was fishy the moment i saw those dreads on his head!" Alli, Campbell's mother said as they couldn't believe that they got got.

"There he is!" Patsy yelled, seeing me get in my SUV after putting the real presents in the back as i pull off and head back to Pittsburgh

"Let's get him!"

In my truck i'm heading down whipple avenue with the presents in the back to give back to the Abby Lee Dance Company for their christmas party on christmas day, and just when i thought i was home free from the clutches of Cathy when i reached Ravenna Avenue while heading northeast on Atlantic, i then see four cars behind me, and in the cars were Cathy, Patsy, Yvette and Gina and they are livid and were after me.

"Uh oh, i'm in trouble." I muttered to myself as i called Abby, and after the phone rang twice the receiver was picked up.

"Hello?"

"Abby, i'm on my way to the studio, but i'm being chased by the wicked hag of ohio, and she's not alone either!" I explained

"Who's with her?"

"Patsy, Yvette aka Roadkill #1, and Gina."

"Listen to me, there's gonna be a turnpike on the expressway and when you reach it, either Me or one of the mothers will let you know!" Abby told me.

"Gotcha, over!" Then i see a brick from Patsy's car being thrown toward my SUV, thankfully that it did not hit

"Maybe these bricks will slow you down, little punk!" Patsy grinned as she's throwing bricks at my SUV, aiming for the windows and the sides, but she keeps on missing, irritating her that i was being smarter then they were, then i make a quick decision.

"That's how you want to play?!" I growled. "well, have a little whiff of this!" i then pressed a button, releasing smoke from my truck, thinking that i would lose them, but however, to my amazement, Patsy swerved left while Cathy, Gina and Yvette swerved right to avoid the smoke, which stunned and astonished me.

"You cannot lose us that easy!" Gina shouted

"How the--" I was flabbergasted, then i looked in my rearview mirror and they were getting closer and closer, Cathy's car was directly right behind me as Patsy's car was on the right, Yvette's car on the left, and Gina drives her car in front of me, trapping me as this was really becoming a wild goose chase as i took my walkie talkie out to contact the ALDC.

"Now we got him!" Cathy sneered.

"Let's try to hit the car!" Yvette Suggested.

"Instead, let's make him pull over!" Gina grinned with an evil look on my face as i grabbed my walkie talkie to update Abby and everyone else on what's happening.