◇ Mine◇

Kuro was currently in his cat form . He was with Mahiru at school , as the students were in groups just talking. Girls walced their way over and started giving Kuro sweets and all sorts of snacks. This was a normal thing which didn't bother Mahiru much. He was used to this kind of thing . Although he did find it odd when Kuro started holding a fork. "Mahiru! Can you help me figure out what to do for this weeks school fair?" A raven haired girl asked , a blush on her cheeks and she sweetly smiled at the brunette. Kuro noticed this as he glared slightly .

Mahiru returned a small , walking over to the girl , helping her out with the project. The servamp watched closely as the girl laughed at the jokes Mahiru made , and whenever their hands touched , she would blush heavily , and give Mahiru a sweet smile. The one thing Kuro noticed the most was when she giggled then kissed the brunettes cheek.  This action infuriated the cat formed vampire. Mahiru had a small blush on his face , as he gave the girl a small smile. "You're the best , Mahi!" Kuro was enraged with anger. Only he could call Mahiru , Mahi. Unless it was Sakuya , Kuro had no problem there.

"Eh? Mahiru. Your cat looks angry , and honestly I'm scared." Sakuya pointed out , nervously laughing as he backed away from the cat. He knew who Kuro was , he just didn't want the vampires secret to get out. Mahiru turned around , and his facial expression went from happy , to terrified. Kuro seemed to have a very deep , dark aura surrounding him. His eyes were a darker crimson color , and the fork he was holding had been stabbed into the desk top. How Kuro managed to do that , no one will know. "K-Kuro." Mahiru stuttered , slowly getting closer to his , "cat". His black tail swayed back and forth slowly , his purring was deep and rough sounding.

Everyone backed away from the desk the small cat had lied upon. They were afraid that if they went to close , it would attack. "S-Sakuya , can you take Kuro out to use the bathroom? Maybe that's what he needs?" Sakuya widened his eyes , as he glanced at the black cat. Sakuya himself was afraid , he knew was Kuro was capable of , and god forbid he would want to be in that situation . "Uh , Can I pass?" Sakuya chuckled , still scared out of his mind. "Please? I trust you with him, You're my best friend ." It took a good amount of begging before , finally the green haired vampire stood up , taken Kuro in his arms.

"If I get attacked , you owe me on Shirota~" Sakuya sang walking outside , setting Kuro down on the ground . The cat formed vampire went behind a tree and transformed. "You good man?" Sakuya asked nervously , he was still afraid. He didn't want to be attacked by this vampire. He's seen him in his true form , and it was horrifying. "Did you see the way that girl?! She was on MY Mahiru , like she owns him." The servamp rambled on and on about how the girl kept getting close to his lover. "Ahh , so you're jealous." Kuro raised an eyebrow , then scoffed. "Jealousy is such a pain." He let out a heavy sigh , before proceeding into the school building.

"Kuro! You can't walk in here in human form! If Mahiru finds out I let you , I'm in my death bed!" Sakuya chased after him, but the bluenette ignored him. When the two approached Mahiru's classroom door , Kuro swung it open. He was beyond pissed at what he saw. The dark raven haired girl was leaning forward , about to kiss HIS Mahiru. Kuro jolted forward , grabbing ahold of Mahiru's arm , pulling him back into his chest. "K-Kuro." Mahiru stuttered , looking up to only see a very angry vampire.

"Mahiru." Kuro's dark aura was much bigger now. Mahiru was scared himself , he doesn't know what caused this. "Oi, you. Don't you lay an infested hand like yours on MY Mahiru. He's mine! Not yours , not anybody's . He is mine . " the girl had a frown on her face , she could tell the vampire was being serious , but she really liked the brunette. "Can't you let him choose." She mumbled. Kuro decided to let Mahiru choose on who he wants , although he already knew who he wanted.

"I choose , Kuro." Mahiru wrapped his arms around the taller boys neck , but did look at the girl and apologized. "Gomen. I really love Kuro, he may be lazy and does nothing but eat food. But he loves me , and we have been through thick and thin together , literally . I know about him , and he knows about me. If I had to choose between anybody and Kuro , its always going to be Kuro." Mahiru mumbled , nuzzling his face in Kuro's chest. "Huh?! So if you had to choose me and Kuro , who would it be?" Mahiru laughed at Sakuya. "Gomen Sakuya , I'd choose Kuro. You're always going to be my best friend no matter what though."

Sakuya blushed , and smiled. "Oh you!~" he chuckled. The girl now was glaring at the bluenette. "Maybe you're forcing Mahiru to be with you." She muttered , but he could hear her clearly. "Oh no , thats to troublesome I could die." Kuro said in a bored tone. "But once again. He's mine. Anyone else who tries to get that close to something that's mine , gets hurt. Just because you're a girl gives you no excuse . Don't touch , kiss , flirt , be lewd , to someone who is mine." He growled. She scoffed , walking up purposely , kissing Mahiru on the cheek.

Kuro growled , pushing the girl away . Mahiru frowned , sighing then cupped the vampires cheeks , pulling him down for a kiss. His clasmated watched in shock , they never knew Mahiru was gay or rather , dating somebody . Sakuya squealed , taking pictures of the two. He shipped the two boys like no tomorrow. He had his inner fan boy moments. Kuro smirked , moving his lips in sync with the brunettes soft lips. When they pulled away , the girl looked shocked , upset and angry. "Not to burst your bubble or anything , but I'm Kuro's and only his. He's mine and I'm his. Its not going to ever change. "

Mahiru stated. The bluenette chuckled then his face went back to being emotionless .

Later that day when the duo had gotten home , they were having a heated make out session on the couch. , Mahiru's hands tangled in his lovers beautiful blue locks. "You're mine , Mahiru." Kuro growled , moving his lips down the brunettes lips , to his cheeks , to his neck. The brunette turned his head , giving more access to his lover. Kuro softly sucked on the teens neck , most likely leaving a dark reddish purple bruise. The teenager moaned in delight as Kuro slowly dug his fangs into the boys neck , seeping out some blood from his eve. "I-Im yours Kuro." He whimpered. The vampire groaned when his eve pulled his hair.

He wanted nothing and no one else , but the brown eyed beauty in front of him. "I love you , Kuro." Mahiru breathed out. Kuro lifted his head, a smile formed on his face as he kissed the boys like.

"I love you , Mahiru."

◇↯◆

Wow , I'm so happy some of you enjoy this book 💙.

I was thinking of making a servamp book but with short stories instead feauturing the favourited ships of the servamp anime.

For example ; Kuromahi
Kuro x Mahiru

Lawlicht

Lawless x licht

Sakuhiru

Sakuya x Mahiru

Misohiru

Misono x Mahiru

Misolily

Misono x Lily

Those kind of ships ya know ??

Oh! And by the way , in the past two one shots I've written, I have nothing against Sakuya , he's so cute and ugh , I love him to death. I love all my little vampires and eves. They're all kawaii~!

Especially Lily , he's honestly my fave.

I hope you guys keep enjoying this book and give me some feedback in the comments if you'd like. (:

Ja matane!

↯ Finnian