『 Senpai 』

「In this one shot , Mahiru is a girl and Kuro is still a guy , I wanted to try it out , let me know if you like it. 」

“L-Like this, Senpai.” Mahiru blushed as she showed her answers to her senpai, She was tutoring him. “Ah, What a pain. Thanks Mahi.” Kuro groaned lazily as he glanced at the female, her brown hair slightly covered her face as she chewed on the end of her pen as she focused on the work she was grading for Kuro. His crimson eyes scanned over every part of her, even her breasts that were big and bubbly. Kuro wet his bottom lip with his tongue and imagined what Mahiru's breasts would feel like in his hands. “A-Ano. Senpai?” She whispered out, her face a pretty pink color now. Kuro snapped out of his day dream and looked into Mahiru's brown eyes. “Hm? What is it?” Mahiru bit her lip as she turned to face him. She was wearing an orange-ish tanktop, and obviously a black bra. Khaki shorts, that squeezed her thighs a little, and her hair was down, but it only went to the middle of her back.

“C-Can I try something?” She bit her index finger, softly turning her gaze to the bluenette. Kuro shrugged , and crossed his arms. “I guess so, it would be troublesome for you not too.” Mahiru slowly crawled towards the male, Kuro bit his lip softly at the sight. Mahiru placed herself on Kuro's lap, pushing her breasts against Kuro's chest, then slowly placed her lips on his. Kuro wasted no time and held her waist, moving his lips against hers. Mahiru blushed as their tongues rubbed against each others, and they danced perfectly. Kuro moved his hands and fondled her chest, her breasts were big and they were soft in Kuro's hands. “Nyaa~ Senpai.” Mahiru moaned softly. Kuro moved his lips towards her neck, licking and sucking softly. “K-Kuro senpai.” Mahiru moaned a little louder, as she wrapped her arms around the bluenettes neck.

“We can do the work later, right now I want to do you.” Kuro whispered in her ear. Mahiru blushed furiously as Kuro swiftly picked her up and walked to her bedroom. “S-Senpai! Please wait!” Kuro hovered over the female , and gazed into her brown eyes. “What is it?” She blushed, biting her index finger. “I-I've never had sex before, this will be my first.” Kuro sat up and hummed lazily. “Well if you want, we can go back to studying.” Mahiru leaned up and shook her head as well as her hands. “I-I want to do this with you and only you , Senpai. I trust you.” Kuro nodded, kissing her gently as he lied her back down against the bed. “I'll try to be gentle.” Kuro hooked his fingers into her shorts and underwear and pulled them off, throwing them across the room.

Next, the bluenette slowly slid off her tank top, and unclipped her bra, making her breasts pop out. Mahiru covered her eyes, blushing even more than she was. “Dont do that, look at me.” Kuro pulled her hands away from her face. “If you want me to stop, just tell me, okay?” She nodded and watched Kuro move to her lower region, giving it a few licks. “H-Hah~” Mahiru never knew what this would feel like. Kuro spread her legs and continued to lick her. He rubbed his tongue up and down then slowly inserted it inside of her entrance. “S-Senpai!” She gasped, pulling at his icy blue locks. Kuro pulled away, and slowly took his clothes off. Mahiru's eyes grew large as her eyes landed on Kuro's member. “S-So big.” She whispered. Kuro slipped a finger inside of her, listening to her whimpers and moans and pleads for more.

“K-Kuro, please.” She moaned loudly as two more fingers were added, stretching her so he could at least fit inside. Kuro gathered the precum from his tip and lathered it on his shaft before positioning himself. Mahiru set her hands on Kuro's shoulders, digging her nails deep into them and crying out in pain when Kuro thrusted himself into her heat. “I know it hurts, but Mahi. The quicker I go in, the less it will hurt after.” Mahiru nodded, holding Kuro close to her as she panted, her lower region hurt all over. After a few minutes of adjusting, Mahiru nodded her head. Kuro softly kissed her lips as he started thrusting gently. “Gah-hah.” Mahiru moaned, feeling Kuro thrust faster at each moan she gave him. “S-Senpai, I-” Kuro cut her off with a hard thrust, listening to her beautiful loud moans.

“Mahi, moan more for me.” Kuro grunted, leaning down to her chest as he sucked on one of her pink buds. “Ahh~ Kuro, p-please, make me feel good all over!” The bluenette moaned as he felt her heat tighten around him, begging for more. “As you wish, Mahi.” Kuro whispered, dragging his tongue along her neck and nibbling on her sweet spot. As he began to thrust roughly into her heat, he gradually rammed his member into her love spot, listening to the brunette scream in pleasure. “Kuro! Im-Im gonna!-” The icy blue haired male leaned down, pecking her lips softly. Then leaned down to her ear. “Come for me, Mahiru. ” He licked her earlobe again, pounding into her tightness at a fast get enough pace, feeling her nails drag down his back. “S-Senpai! I-I love you!” Kuro smiled, and grunted, the sheets clutched in his hands as he filled the beautiful girl with his semen.

Mahiru moaned softly when she finally hit her climax. The two panted, sharing a sweet kiss here and there. “Mahi, would you be mine?” Mahiru blushed and nodded. “O-Of course, Senpai.” She smiled wrapping her arms around the older males neck. “I love you too, Mahiru.”

❀-
-Damn. I have no idea how to feel about this.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

-KURO IM SORRY

NO WHY IS MAHIRU A GIRL

-IM SORRY I WANTED TO TRY IT

TURN HIM BACK YOU MONSTER

-Hei! Anyways let me know what you guys think, love you all my cute little home biscuits~ Ja Matāne

Ja na.

❅Finnian
❆Kuro