◇Loved◇

Every day, every second , every hour , and every minute of every day and or night , Kuro would stay up late until his eve finally came home. Mahiru knew they couldn't be seperated for a long time or he would die. He came home late every night , exhausted or grinning. "What are you grinning about? I can't face you~". Mahiru let out a small laugh , patting his servamps head. "Just happy , Kuro." Kuro knew the exact reason why his eve was happy. Their breakup took a big toll on Kuro , but he acted as if it was nothing , but every night after Mahiru goes to bed , he cries.

He cries and cries until he can't cry anymore. He would cry until he fell asleep . He decided not to go with Mahiru to school anymore because of the brunettes new lover . His eve seemed more happy with his new boyfriend than he ever was with Kuro. On the outside , Kuro is his usual self , he would try to sooth Mahiru with cuteness . But on the inside , he was broken , he wanted to consider himself dead. "You're late again. I failed to make ramen and there's no potato chips. What a pain." The bluenette sighed , not even daring to look at Mahiru. "Right. I'll make you some now if you'd like." Instead the vampire shook his head , waving his hand at his eve , signaling him to walk away.

"Kuro? You've been acting different these past few months. What's up with you?" His eve questioned. Kuro always gave him the same excuse every single time , and the brunette would always nod his head and continue on to Hus room to sleep. Occasionally , the vampire would sneak into Mahiru's room, kneel by his bedside and kiss him on the cheek. But he didn't tonight. His eve reeked of another vampire , Kuro could immediately smell it from a mile away. He heard soft snores coming from his eves bedroom , so he quietly closed the door , walked out to the balcony of their apartment , and cried.

He cried into his hands , asking why he wasn't good enough , why he had to go through this pain . He was still in love with his eve , he just didn't want to bear the pain anymore. "Maybe you should break the contract , it would be better for you and him. He doesn't need you ." Kuro's inner self told him. He didn't want to break the contract , but if he did , that means he wouldnt have to see Mahiru again , and never speak to him again. Did he really want that? "Just give it up , Kuro. He's in love with another man that isn't you. " Kuro held his head , and shook it harshly. "Somewhere! Somewhere in his mind , he still loves me!" He was at his breaking point. He loved his eve so much , the pain was unbearable. "Oh? But Kuro. You're the strongest vampire out of all your siblings. Why don't you just leave Mahiru and find a new eve , one who you could fall in love with maybe?"

Kuro had considered it , but he wasn't going to. He only wanted Mahiru. "No! I dont want to.." He whispered , falling to his knees , then curled himself into a ball, tears flowing down his paleish skin. "Give him up , Kuro. One day he won't come home at all , and he will die. Just break the contract." Kuro screamed as his inner self kept repeating 'break the contract' in his head. "Get out of my head!" He screamed loudly. This woke the eve , his servamp was screaming and it was so unlike him. The brunette ran around the apartment , trying to find Kuro , then finally found him out on the balcony.

"Kuro..?" The young boy kneeled next to Kuro , rubbing his back only to earn his hand being slapped away. "Mahiru." The vampire turned his head , his crimson eyes held a darker color than before , they were lifeless. Why hasn't Mahiru noticed this before. "Yes? Why Are you cry-" "I want to break the contract." He said , in his usual bored tone. The brunette was shocked , and it saddened him. "Why? " Kuro then stood up , wiping away his tears as he stuffed his hands in his pockets. "What a pain. This has become to troublesome now. Just agree to break the contract and I'll be on my way." Mahiru didn't want to break the contract , he loved having Kuro's company.

"Actually , don't. I'll get Tsubaki to kill me."

Mahiru's eyes widened as he stared at Kuro. The tension between them was tightening. It was silent . the night wind blew , their hair flowing along with the wind. Kuro turned his back to the brunette and stepped onto the edge of the balcony. "What the hell." Mahiru said coldly , attracting Kuro's attention. "Why do you want to leave? Why do you want to die? Why do you want me to break the contract?! Is this because of our breakup?! Because you loved me and I dumped you for Sakuya?!" Kuro really didn't want to listen anymore. "No. I can't look you in the eyes anymore. I'm so broken down now. I've become more and more lazy and broken and I never want to go anywhere , because everywhere you go, We used to always hold hands , kiss occasionally . But ever since you started dating him.."

Kuro continued. "All you talk about it , Sakuya. Sakuya. Sakuya. You don't even consider my feelings. You just assume I'm not upset when really I am. I love you , Mahiru. But really. This isn't going to work out. Our relationship didn't , and now us being eve and servamp won't. So just agree to break the cont-" The bluenette was pulled down by his eve , his lips were attached to the brunettes. His eyes widened , and the dark color in his eyes disappeared. He moves his lips along with his eves , walking forward so Mahiru's back was against the balcony wall.

Mahiru hummed , his arms snaked around the vampires neck , as he pressed their bodies closer. Once they pulled away , Kuro had his forehead on Mahiru's. "Sakuya , didn't accept my confession when I told him I liked him. He said you and him were almost pals and that he and I were such good friends that he didn't want to ruin anything. He knew you were in love with me." Kuro looked deep into the brown eyes of the one he loved most. "But you always came home , smiling or exhausted. " Mahiru sighed . "I faked the smile , I didn't want to walk into the apartment crying , and showing my weak side. Exhausted because you and I have been seperated for to long and I ran all the way home so I wouldn't die."

The vampire nodded , entwining his hands and fingers with his eve. "I really do love you Mahiru. When you broke up with me , my heart broke. My entire world was empty because you were no longer in it. Seeing you be all close with Sakuya just-" Mahiru closed the gap between them , Kuro didn't mind it , he was happy that he might just get his lover back.

The two lay in bed , panting. This was their first time ever having intercourse. It was Mahiru's first time. Mahiru Nuzzled into the vampires chest , softly kissing it. Kuro's arms were around his eve , but one of his hands were playing with the brown hair that belonged to him. Mahiru liked the feeling , he liked the feeling of being next to the one he truly loved. "Kuro.." The boy yawned looking up at his servamp, who had now fallen asleep. The brunette giggled , kissing the vampires lips once or twice more , then whispered in his ear.

"You're loved , Kuro. I love you."

◈↯

-EHHH!! I FELT LIKE THIS MIGHTVE BEEN SHORT! GOMENASAI! GOMENASAI! GOMENASAIII!

what are you yelling about. I can't deal with you~

-Why do you always insist on picking on me.

Because I can , and you're so annoying I could die.

-*sigh~* you're lucky I love you.

Love you to , pain in the ass.

-I hope you all enjoy(: thank you for voting and reading ! We have over a hundred reads now!

Why?

-shut up. JA MATANE!

ja na.

◈Finnian