◇Sunsets◇

◈shit , sorry this might be short , idk yet. ◈

Mahiru was rushing his boyfriend , Kuro. Why? He wanted to have a nice picnic by their favourite cherry tree , while they watched the sun go down. It was the teens one request the lazy vampire would actually do. He felt as if it were a date , which technically it was. "Why're you rushing? What a pain." Kuro sighed lazily , adjusting his hoodie as he putting the wrapped sandwiches his boyfriend threw at him , in the basket. "Think fast." Kuro hummed , immediately getting hit in the head with a tea bottle. "Ack!" The vampire rubbed his face , groaning. "You're such a pain , I could seriously die." Mahiru rolled his eyes , grabbing the tea bottle he threw.

"Wuss." He giggled , putting two of the bottles in the basket.  Kuro grabbed the basket by the handle and followed his lover out of the apartment. Mahiru took ahold of the bluenettes hand , leading him quickly to the park . "What a pain." The vampire muttered , walking at the same pace his boyfriend was. Once they got to the tree , they sat down underneath it. Kuro took a sandwich out and offered it to Mahiru , and he gladly took it. The vampire got one for himself , unwrapped it , taking a big bite. "Hey Kuro?" The brunette looked at the sky , smiling. Kuro hummed , licking the mayo that was on the corner of his mouth.

"I remember coming here all the time with my mom before she died. She always told me , when I found someone I loved , to come here because its a special spot and deserves to be shared with someone you love so much." Mahiru said , his gaze still on the sky. Kuro looked at his boyfriend , his brown eyes seem to have grown brighter and also looked as if he had a spark in his eyes when he talked about his mother.

"I wish she was still here , she could have met you and I know she would have approved. " He sighs , the sun still slowly taking its time to set. The two finished their sandwiches , Mahiru then laid his head in the bluenettes shoulder. "She would've really liked you." Kuro has only seen pictures of Mahiru's mom , he could see where he got his looks from , although he's never seen his dad , and the boy never wanted to bring up his dad. "She was a beautiful woman who gave birth to a beautiful boy , who I love very much and am greatful to have." Mahiru grinned , his gaze changed from the sky to his vampire boyfriend .

"Why're you grinning? I can't face you~" he said in a lazy tone , looking at the sky. Mahiru giggled , kissing the vampires cheek , then watched the sky. "Ah. You're so troublesome I could die." The two watched the sun go down , then lied down , looking at the dark sky filled with pretty stars and a full moon. "Kuro. I love you." The brunette suddenly bursted out. "I love you , Mahiru." Kuro hugged his boyfriend close to him.

Every day , near sunset , the two would sit out and watch the sunset , then the night sky together. They would talk about their past , the present and the future. Mahiru wanted to have kids , which Kuro tried to object to , but he could see himself being a father to the kids Mahiru would have , seeing as a servamp can impregnante their eve.

"Otōsan , okaasan said were going to watch the sunset." Its been seven years since Mahiru gave birth to a beautiful girl with brown hair. She had a honey looking eye color with a crimson tint to them , they were gorgeous. She was beautiful , she gets her big eyes from Mahiru , and the rest from Kuro. Mahiru thinks she's going to be tall like Kuro.

The three went out by the cherry tree. Kuro eyed his boyfriend. The young teen he once knew was now twenty-three in human years but was still sixteen in vampire years. Kuro turned him into a vampire when he had gotten pregnant , because he wouldn't have been able to live through the birth if he were to stay human.

"Otōsan , I'm going to play in that big pile of cherry blossoms!" Their daughter, Kuya giggled , running toward the pile. "Be careful sweetie!" Mahiru yelled at his daughter. Kuro chuckled , kissing his boyfiend as the sun was setting. "Marry me , Mahiru." Mahiru's eyes widened , staring into his boyfriends crimson eyes. "K-Kuro! Of course!" The brunette threw his arms around the vampires neck , letting tears spill.

Something cold was placed on his finger. He looked , seeing a silver ring , a honey colored gem in the middle , they looked exactly like the eyes he used to have. "I love you, Mahiru." Kuro confessed first. "I love you , Kuro." The two engaged boys shared a kiss , at the time when the sun was set.

Mahiru loves sunsets , not only because they reminded him of his mom , or because he and Kuro bring their daughter here every day , but also because the sloth pair got married , at sunset , under the same cherry tree.

◈↯

-let me know if that was lame or not, I'm kinda good with fluff. I hope.

You're not. You're hopeless.

-Kuro. Please. Don't you have a daughter you need to be watching while Mahiru is shopping?

Ah , youre a pain. She's asleep. I wanted to interupt you.

-YOU LITTLE SHI- *throws things and flips tables.*

You're so violent , I can't deal~ . while she's doing that , she hopes you enjoyed the story , I guess I hope you do to. Whatever. This is a pain. 

Ja-

-JA MATANE!

a pain. Is what you are.

- I hate you.

You love me.

-I do.

◈Finnian