| Lost |

It was like, everything was in slow motion. Kuro had his eyes closed, waiting for the impact of Tsubaki's katana to cut through him.  He heard a small like grunt, that's when he opened his dark crimson eyes, only to have them widen in horror. Mahiru stood in front of the kneeled down Kuro, the katana retracted from his body his body moved forward, falling onto the ground. "Mahiru!" Kuro yelled, getting up, holding the brunette in his arms. "You're fine, this is all a dream. I'm going to wake up and you're going to be alive." Kuro felt tears roll down his cheeks. "Mahiru.. It's time for me to wake up isn't it?" He chuckled nervously, feeling for a pulse. There was a small one, He didn't have time to kill of his little brother, he was more concerned about his eve, his light. His boyfriend.  "Oh? That's a little interesting." Tsubaki laughed. Kuro held Mahiru close as he exited the building. "Stay with me, please Mahiru." Kuro whispered, rushing to the nearest hospital. "Please help me! Please!" Kuro yelled at the doctors and nurses. They quickly took Mahiru from Kuro's arms, leaving the Kuro in the waiting room. "Please save him." He whispered. "He's all I have." He cried in his hands as he sat down in the waiting room chair. 

It's been a couple hours, Kuro had tear stained cheeks , his hands were folded over his mouth as he tried to think of everything else besides his boyfriend dying. "Kuro." Kuro opened his eyes, looking at the figures in front of him. Misono, Tetsu, Lilly, Lawless , Licht and Hugh. Sakuya was also there. "How's he doing?" Sakuya asked, a frown plastered on his face. Kuro didn't answer, he just started crying again. "He's such an idiot for protecting me." Kuro chuckled. "Maybe he was, but Tsubaki can kill Servamps, That's probably why he did it." Misono explained, sitting next to Kuro. "Nii-san, let's just hope he survives. And if not, you can find a new eve." Licht turned to Lawless, kicking him down the hall. "You shitrat! How would you feel if I was in this situation and someone said that to you?!" Lawless felt his eyes widen, shaking his head. "You're right, sorry Nii-san." Lilly sat in a chair, rubbing Kuro's back. Kuro closed his eyes, his voices filling his head. "I love you, Kuro. Don't cry." Kuro's eyes shot open, he was in a field of grass. He looked around. Was he dreaming? "Kuro." The vampire turned around, being face to face with the brown haired boy he loved so much. "Mahiru.." Kuro smiled slightly, nuzzling his head against Mahiru's hand that was now against his cheek. Mahiru smiled, leaning up kissing Kuro's tears away. 

"Please don't cry Kuro, I love you.  I love you so much, I hate seeing you so sad. It's so troublesome." He smiled, as Kuro wrapped his arms around Mahiru's smaller figure. "I can't stop crying, I can't help it. I can't live without you Mahiru. Why did you protect me? I would have been fine, you always tell me to be strong but now I can't. I can't be strong knowing you're in this situation. I'm so lost without you Mahiru." Kuro cried into Mahiru's shoulder. Mahiru frowned, rubbing his boyfriends back. "I will be fine Kuro, I wouldn't ever leave you without a good reason." Suddenly there was a jingle, that only Mahiru heard. "Wake up, Kuro." Kuro shook his head. "I don't want to wake up, what if I wake up and you're no longer here with me."Mahiru frowned more. "I will, I told you I wouldn't leave you without a good reason, so wake up, Kuro." Kuro lifted his head, kissing Mahiru softly. "I love you, Mahiru. Please never leave me." Mahiru smiled, returning the kiss. "I love you, Kuro. And I never will." Everything was fading out, Mahiru's hand disappeared, as did his figure. The glass shattered around him, everything going into a deep darkness. 

Kuro opened his eyes, looking up. "Glad you're up, are you the boyfriend of Shirota Mahiru?" The old doctor asked. Kuro looked to his sides, and noticed Mahiru's uncle, his eyes were bloodshot red from crying. Kuro stood up, and nodded. "I am, please tell me he's okay." The doctor smiled slightly, putting a hand on Kuro's shoulder. "I'm sorry to tell you this but, He has passed away." Kuro's heart broke, he shook his head. "Please tell me you're lying. You're lying right?!" Kuro yelled in his face, being pulled back by Tetsu. Kuro broke down crying, kneeling in the hospital floor. He cried as hard as he could, he screamed Mahiru's name, saying he lied to him, that he lied about ever leaving him. Kuro felt himself get sick from crying to much, but he ignored it and screamed out, crying harder than ever. "I love you, I love you! And you left me!" Kuro yelled. Kuro soon fell asleep, from crying to much. 

He awoke the next morning, lying down in Mahiru's bed. Mahiru's scent was in the bed, and Kuro started crying more because of what happened the other day. He looked at the bell around his neck, lifting it up to his lips and softly kissed it. It was the last thing Mahiru ever gave him. Kuro lied back down in Mahiru's bed, throwing an arm across his eyes. Flashbacks occurred through his mind, making him want to cry even more. 

x flashback start x

"Hey Kuro?" Mahiru asked in a sleepy tone. His head was on Kuro's bare chest. "Hm?" Mahiru smiled, tracing Kuro's rib line. "I love you." He voiced out, leaning his head up to meet the tired gaze of his vampire. Kuro didn't say anything, he kind of thought for a little bit because he wanted to be the one who wanted to say it first. Mahiru lost his smile, going to move away from Kuro. "What are you doing? Ah, you're such a pain I could die." Kuro mumbled out lazily, he pulled Mahiru back on his chest, running his fingers through his boyfriends brown hair. "Well, you didn't say it back so I thought-" "Thought I didn't feel the same way back?" Kuro finished his sentence then sighed when Mahiru nodded. "Mahiru. I always wanted to be the one to say it first, I do feel the same way. Did you think I wanted to have sex with you then just leave you? Have you forgotten , baka." Mahiru slightly smiled. "You're my eve, and my boyfriend. You're the sun to my sky. I love you, Mahiru. I always have loved you." Mahiru giggled, kissing Kuro's lips in a tired manor. "I love you, Kuro." Kuro smiled, holding Mahiru close while they fell asleep. 

x flashback over x

Kuro frowned at the memory, and turned over, his fingers playing with the bells string. He wanted Mahiru to be here this very moment, run his fingers through Kuro's blue hair, and softly pull on it when he did so. Kuro wanted Mahiru to wipe his tears away and tell him that everything that happened yesterday wasn't real. Kuro got up, walking around the apartment. He shoved his hands in his pocket, walking into the living room. "Kuro, I'm home!"  Kuro turned around, seeing Mahiru, or what he thought was Mahiru. Kuro soon saw himself walking towards Mahiru in his cat form, nuzzling against Mahiru's leg lazily. "Etou, did you clean the house?"  Kuro watched as his other self turned into a human. "I did, and it was troublesome."  Kuro chuckled at himself . He never knew he could be so lazy. "Well, I'm proud."  Mahiru smiled. Oh how Kuro missed Mahiru's smile already. Kuro watched as himself and Mahiru kissed, he wanted so badly to kiss Mahiru's lips. Kuro's phone started ringing, so he picked it up and wiped away his tears. "Youbastard-chan?" Misono never called Kuro, unless it was urgent. "Come to the hospital we were at yesterday, don't ask why, just hurry." Misono then hung up, Kuro walked to the hospital, and to the floor they took Mahiru in. 

When the elevator door opened, there stood everyone, and a brown haired boy who looked similar to Mahiru. "When you left last night, they called you to tell you Mahiru was alive but you must've had your phone on silent." Kuro looked at Mahiru, his eyes watering. "Mahiru..?" Kuro said softly, taking one step forward then ran towards him, embracing him. "Mahiru, god dammit don't do that to me." Kuro cried on his shoulder again. Mahiru smiled, one hand tangled in Kuro's light blue hair, and the other wrapped around his neck. "I told you, I wouldn't leave without giving you a real reason." The eves and servamps smiled at the two reunited lovers. "Did our contract break?" Mahiru asked, pulling away. "I think so, do you want to redo it?" Kuro asked in a bored tone, but his tone was always bored. Mahiru nodded. Kuro wrapped his arms around Mahiru's small frame, leaned down and sang his teeth into the brunette's neck, collecting a little bit of blood. The chain appeared but disappeared when it wasn't being used. Kuro then connected his lips with Mahiru's, in a slow gentle kiss. 

"I love you, Mahiru." Kuro whispered, his head leaning down on Mahiru's. "I love you, Kuro." Kuro smiled, hugging the brunette. "I was so lost without you, never leave me again." Mahiru giggled, kissing his boyfriends head. "Never again, will I leave you." Kuro smiled. 

Never again would he feel lost without the love of his life.  

___-___

=I am so sorry if that was sad! 

yeah, what the hell.

=I'm sorry! I thought this deserved some sadness, but it has a happy ending! Sorry If I did scare you guys! 

she has to go update her stories so, ja na

=Ja Matane my cute little bone biscuits~

|Finnian

/Sleepy Ash