Chapter 2 :)

Chapter 2:

*Erika's POV*

Wow, that was uncalled for. I never expected my school to ever think to ever let One Direction to perform for us AND Greyson Chance too. Their prices are too HUGE, even for me to just count. My thoughts were interrupted by Simon speaking.

"Guys, I would like you to meet....um the guys" he said running out of words to call them.

On my side out came Greyson followed by Louis running like his life depended on it, Harry was next screaming bloody murder at Louis, Zayn came out with a teasing smile at the two boys running around the stage, Niall came out eating a bag of Doritos and I happened to be craving for Doritos these days I looked at the bag hungrily and what happened next shocked me like really shocked me because he really gave me the bag of Doritos and from what I know he never shares food let alone give a half-empty bag of chips, after giving it to me he walked away. Gosh I forgot to say thank you, I'll do it later more the reason to talk to him.

While Simon and a bodyguard I think it's Paul tried to catch Louis and Harry from destroying everything something was missing. LIAM, he's missing but where is he. He never came out of backstage, maybe he is late or something. Better enjoy the show and the Doritos until they catch Louis and Harry.

"I wonder what Louis did to Harry?" I wondered out loud while I ate the Doritos.

"Well for me to answer your question, Louis stole Harry's phone and threatened to post an embarrasing picture of him on twitter" someone said right beside me and that made me turn my head really quick and see who it is. Sitting right beside me is the one and only LIAM PAYNE, but how did he get here i did'nt see him nor felt him sitting beside me.

"t-thanks" I stuterred a bit surprised seeing him beside me.

"Hi, I'm Liam and you are?" he asked smiling.

" I am Erika" I said not believing this is happening to me. 

"Nice to meet you Erika, can I ask where did you get that bag of Doritos?" he said eyeing the bag curiously. 

" I got it from Niall, he gave it to me" I said

"ohhh okay, I'll talk to you later looks like Paul caught Louis and Harry" he said leaving me there with my mouth open but I closed it because it would be embarrasing if anyone saw me doing that.

"Guys, sorry for the little delay thanks to these two" Simon said pointing to the two boys that ran a lap around the Gym.

"But I would like you to properly meet them. Go on boys introduce yourselves" Simon said to the boys.

" Hi everyone I'm Greyson. I'm 15 and I play the piano" Greyson said to us.

"hi I'm Harry. I'm 19 and single" he said winking at the girls who giggled while I rolled my eyes at his way of swooning every single little girls here even the freshmen students were drooling at him.

"Hi guys I'm Liam. I'm 19" Liam said smiling at all of us.

" HI I'M LOUIS. I'M 21" Louis said or rather shouted resulting on everyone covering their ears.

"Hi I'm Zayn and I'm 20" Zayn said smiling kindly at all of us, this one made me smile and I have no idea why I'm smiling.

" Hi guys I'm Niall, I'm 19 and I play the guitar" Niall said smiling like a cute kid at us even though he's a grown up.

"Okay since the guys introduced themselves you can introduce yourselves later because we have to finish this until next week friday and we have a lot to do" Simon said to us then continued