Chapter 7 :)

Chapter 7:

*Erika's POV*

The practice went great that afternoon. Of course I still ignored them except for Niall since he is my partner.

"Time to go home guys, see you tomorrow" Cathy said and went to grab my stuff.

Uhhh, tomorrow is Wednesday and the week is dragging so slow. I wish Elmira can come here and be with me at the program. Speaking of the program, we are a bit low on staff and personnel so we need another club to help us.

I went to the car and saw Simon waiting for me outside the car.

"Hi Simon" I said before getting in the car.

"Hi there kiddo" he said to me.

"Are we going home?" I asked him.

"The boys are except Liam, we are picking up your brother since it is still early and grocery shopping" He said, I just nodded in response.

It does make sense that we are picking up my brother, since it's just 4:15 pm. We have loads of time.

*honk honk*

There goes the sound that signals we are home. Mom came out a few seconds after the horn. I went out and hugged mom. Mom hugged Simon and the boys and went towards me.

"So, how is Simon?" she said while getting my bag from my grasp.

"He is great and really nice" I said to her.

" Simon said you were picking up your brother?" she said while smiling at me really big, I guess she is really happy with my reply.

"Yeah, are you coming?" I said turning to face her.

"No, I have to prepare dinner and look after the boys since Liam is coming with you guys" she said to me.

" Okay" I said.

All of a sudden, I felt myself being carried of the ground.

"Oh my gosh Liam, what are you doing?!" I said frantically.

"Well, I was shouting your name and you kept ignoring me so I just carried you and that made you snap out of your thoughts" He said to me while carrying me with ease.

"Umm, Liam are you okay?" I asked him, he stopped walking.

"Yeah, what makes you think that?" He asked me.

"It's because I weigh a lot and you aren't sweating or getting tired" I said to him.

"No, you don't weigh much. You're really light" He said.

"No, I'm not. For your information, I weigh tons. Now you should put me down because I don't want to wreck your arms"I said while trying to get down.

*Liam's POV*

She tried squirming out of my grip but I just tightened my grip around her and then slowly let her down.

" Look at me Erika"I said grabbing a hold of her shoulders

"Never think of yourself that low" I said while looking into her eyes.

"What are you talking about?" She said looking utterly confused.

"Love, never think that you are fat or ugly. You are perfect, just the way you are" I said smiling at her.

"Thanks, a lot of people already said that to me but my imperfections is what makes me, me. " she said to me.

I never thought of that before, I mean sure I love myself but her, her imperfections is what makes her happy.

I have never heard that one before, I guess meeting her was the best thing that ever happened.