Chapter 10 :)

Chapter 10:

*Fast Forward to Saturday Morning*

*Liam's POV*

Uh, something is in my eye. I opened my eyes and saw it was just the sunlight coming from the window. What time is it? I checked my watch and saw it was 7:34 in the morning on a Saturday. Hold on, today is my 'hang out' with Erika. Better check on her first.

I went down to her room and saw she was asleep. Good, so that I can make her breakfast. I went to thte kitchen and cooked some chocolate chip pancakes. After cooking the pancakes I put them in a tray with some apple juice. I slowly went to her room and opened the door. She was still asleep, might as well wake her up to eat this. I placed the food on her bedside table and sat next to her.

"Erika, love I have your breakfast ready" I said while shaking her a bit.

"Hmm, 5 more minutes" She mumbled and turned towards me. She started to cuddle me, I know I loved it but she has to wake up for our 'hang out'.

"Love, It's me Liam. You have to get ready for our hang out day. Remember?" I said then shook her a bit.

"Okay Liam, I'm up" She said and kissed my cheek.

I smiled at her reall big and grabbed her breakfast from the bedside table and gave it to her.

"What's this? Besides that this is breakfast I know that but why did you prepare my breakfast?" She asked me.

"I made as a start of our 'hang out' day" I said then placed the tray on her lap. "Taste it I know you'll like it." I said

"Okay, let"s see if you're a good cook Li." She said then sliced a piece of the pancake and placed it in her mouth. She chewed it and smiled at me.

"I'm impressed, You really do know how to cook" She said playfully smirking at me.

"Well, I'm glad you like it. I should get ready and you too. Pack some of the stuff you'll need we are staying in a hotel for the night, okay?" I said and she just nodded her head at me.

This is gonna be the best day ever.

*Erika's POV*

 It was so sweet of Liam to make me breakfast. He didn't have to do it. When he left I ate like I haven't eaten in months but what can I say, when someone cooks for you and it tastes amazing who can't resist on eating it all at once. After finishing the delicious breakfast made by Liam Payne himself, I showered using my vanilla scented soap and shampoo & conditioner. I washed my face using a mild soap and brushed my teeth then wrapped myself in a towel.

I went inside my closet and chose the perfect outfit for my hang out day with Liam (outfit on the side). I packed my necessities in a duffle bag along with spare change of clothing and some shoes I'll be wearing tomorrow and went downstairs.

"Hey Eri----- wait a minute, hold up, Where are you going?!?" Nicole exclaimed looking at the bag then at me.

"Nicole don't worry. I'm not runn---" I said but got cut off when Liam came downstairs with his duffel bag very visible for Nicole to see.

"Hey Erika, you ready to go?" He asked me.

Nicole jumped off the couch and dragged me away so that we can talk making me drop my bag.

"Hoy, teka nga lang Erika. Ano itong nakikita ko?" She asked me like she was my mother or something.

(Wait up Erika. What is this I'm seeing?)

"Wala naman. Aalis lang kami ni Liam." I said then shrugged my shoulders.

(Nothing. Me and Liam were just leaving)