Chapter 5 :)

Chapter 5:

*Erika's POV*

I woke up with the sun shining on my face. I slept great especially since mom is happy to be here. Someone is knocking on the door.

*knock knock*

"Come in" I said not bothering to get out of bed. The door opened and mom came in with my breakfast.

"Good morning sweetie" mom said with a smile

"Good morning mom" I said now sitting up in bed.

"I brought your breakfast and Simon said you should ride with him since he is going to your school too" she said

"Okay mom" I said and she left the room.

I ate the breakfast mom brought me and let me tell you, delicious! I got out of the comfy bed and brushed my hair.

After doing that, I went to my bathroom and stripped of my clothing and went in the shower part of the room. I turned on the water and washed myself, I got shampoo and washed my hair and BTW I dont use conditioner it makes my hair itchy. I washed my body then done, I dried myself up and brushed my teeth then washed my face.

I wrapped a towel on my hair and my body. I went straight for my closet. I picked my PE uniform since we have to wear uniforms. I put it on and went inside the bathroom.

I got my hair drier and plugged it, I dried my hair until it's soft again. I went inside the closet again and put on some face powder, EOS lip balm, mascara and done. I also got my watch and a ring, i sprayed myself with perfume.

I got my black converse shoes and went out of the closet. I got my socks and put them on, same with my shoes. I was ready, I went downstairs and saw mom watching TV.

"Hi mom" I said sitting next to her

"Hello sweetie, how was breakfast?" she turned to me

"It was delicious, thanks mom" I said to her. We didn't say anything after that.

We continued watching TV, when I heard a noise coming from the kitchen.

"Mom, what was that?" I asked shaking her a bit

"What is it dear?" she asked turning to me

"I heard something in the kitchen" I said standing up.

"Ohhh that, I want you to meet someone" She said to me and stood up. I followed her into the kitchen.

When we got there I almost fell over, what I saw inside the kitchen is unbelievable.

There in the kitchen sat 1D and Greyson, I guess I should've seen it coming since my soon to be dad was with them yesterday. I got snapped out of my thoughts by mom.

"Sweetie I'd like you to meet---" she began saying but I cut her off

"Harry, Liam, Louis, Niall, Zayn and Greyson. Yeah mom I already know them, they were at the Gym yesterday." I said to her looking at the boys

"Really? Well that saves me the introduction. I'll be in the lounge if you guys need anything" she exited the kitchen to head to the lounge while I, on ther hand went straight to the fridge to get some juice after I said good morning to them.

"Wait a minute, your mom is Simon's fiancé?" Louis asked me

"Yes she is" I said taking a seat on one of the chairs next to the island.

When I was drinking my juice I noticed that I dont have my phone with me neither is my bag.

"I'll be right back" I said leaving my drink at the table.

I went to mom and asked her where my bag is and she said it was in my room right next to the door.

Going upstairs I noticed that my brother and Simon where nowhere to be seen, maybe he dropped my brother to his school.

I entered my room and got my phone and my bag, while going downstairs I noticed that mom has everything ready even though I can prepare my stuff but she beat me to it. The only thing missing is my lunch. When I got downstairs I neared mom.

"Mom, where is my lunch?" I asked her

"Ohh I forgot to tell you. You are eating lunch here Simon will be with you again and he's the one who suggested it so that you could bond a bit" she said.

After what she said I left her, I guess Simon really wants to bond with us for the sake of my mom. I'm gonna give him a chance but if he messes things up with mom someone is gonna lose an eye, metaphorically of course.

When I entered the kitchen the sight I'm seeing is so unusual. You wanna know why, the boys were staring at my drink like it was an alien or something, I swear if that bottle has feelings it would've snapped and said 'Will ya stop starrin at me it's irritating'.

"Okay, is it just me or are you guys some kind of freaks" from what I said they rushed away from my juice and back to what they were eating.

"Why were you staring at my juice?" I asked them rather weirdly

"It's just that look at it, the bottle is half empty in a matter of 30 seconds" He said staring at me

"Well it was because I was craving for juice" I shrugged at them and put my juice in my bag and a few more snacks.

I heard a car beep signaling that Simon was waiting for me.I rushed out of the kitchen and said bye to mom and headed straight towards a smiling Simon.

I hugged him and said "I'm gonna give you the chance to have her but if something goes wrong it goes down the drain" He just smiled and hugged me.

Getting inside the car I felt that someone was watching me. I turned my head just in time to feel a shoe collide with my cheek. "OWW!!!!" I said burrying my face in my hands. My gosh it freaking hurts!!!!! I am gonna kill the person who did this.

"My god, Erika are you okay?" Simon said inspecting my face if there was a bruise.

I removed my face from his grasp and turned towards the mirror and sighed with relief, there wasn't a bruise or red spot it just hurt from the collision.

I remembered revenge amd turned back again.

"Okay who is responsible for this?!!" I asked or rather shouted that was the exact time that Simon turned on the ignition and drove off.

"I'm gonna ask you again, Who did this?" I shouted the last part to them and at the same time they all turned towards Zayn.

"Zayn huh" i said with a smirk and maybe I should threaten him later.

"Just you wait dude, after this ride it wont end pretty" I said while turning back to the road again.

Ohhhh Zayn Malik is gonna get it, hardcore!!!

*Zayn's POV*

I didn't mean to throw my shoe at her cheek, it was an accident. Louis was making stupid faces at me and I got really annoyed so I did the unthinkable.

Thank god though there wasn't a bruise on her cheek but from the look on her face she is planning revenge.

"Now look what you did Louis" I whispered harshly to him.

"Who threw the shoe, ohh that's right you" he sassed me while whispering.

I just slouched on my seat and thought about her possible revenge. Louis is gonna get punched later, I just hope I still have my hand by then.