Chapter 8 :)

Chapter 8:

*Erika's P.O.V.*

Ugh, stupid alarm clock’s waking me up.At least I woke up in my bedr – hold on, the last time I checked I fell asleep in the car, so how the hell did I get here? Is there some kind of magic I don't know about or something? Because if there is, I wanna be a part if it. Okay, this morning is driving me crazy.

"Good morning mom," I said as I walked up to her to kiss her in the cheek.

"Good morning dear," she said, kissing me on the forehead.

"Hey mom, how did I get in my bed?" I asked as I took a seat at the table.

"Well, you arrived a little late then Liam carried you to your room. What a sweet boy he is." She said while putting food on my plate.

Wow, Liam’s such a gentleman. What he did was nice but… wait. I looked down at my outfit and saw I was wearing the same clothes as yesterday. Glad he didn't invade my privacy.

After breakfast I did the usual routine; I put on my P.E uniform and wore my socks and shoes.

I threw my bag on the couch and wait straight in the kitchen. Everyone was having breakfast.

"Good morning everybody" I said and went to the fridge to get some juice.

"Morning Erika, care to join us?" Louis asked.

"No thank you Louis, I ate already. If you’re done I'll be in the lounge." I said then went out of the kitchen.

Ugh, what's taking them so long? I have been waiting for 5 minutes already. Okay, maybe that is not that long but as I have said, I am such an impatient person.

"Hey Erika," Someone greeted, sitting beside me.

"Oh, hey Liam," I said making room for him to sit down.

"How was your sleep?" He asked, looking at me.

"It was great thanks to you," I said then I realized that it sounded so wrong.

"I mean, thank for bringing me to my bed. I had a comfortable position?" I said but I think it sounded like a question.

"Oh, you’re welcome. What you said earlier was a bit wrong, though." He said while scratching his head a bit.

"You’re right; that did sound so wrong." I said then an awkward silence fell upon us.

I really want them to hurry up this tension between me and Liam is getting deeper. I wonder wh –

"Do you want to hang out on Saturday? Well, that is, if you’re free of course." He asked, his voice was a bit nervous.

"Sure, why not? I have nothing better to do anyways," I said smiling up at him.

"Really?! Wow! I thought you would say no!" He exclaimed, relieved of my answer.

"Why would I say no?" I asked confused at what he just said.

"Well, for starters I thought you would hang out with your friends and not come and maybe you would want to rest because of the whole dancing thing." He said, fidgeting at his seat.

"Liam, believe it or not; I rarely spend time with my friends on weekends. I usually just use the computer and not go out of my room unless needed." I said, taking a hold of his hand.

We just stared at each other for I don't know how long but it felt like hours. He had the most beautiful eyes ever.

*Liam's P.O.V.*

She actually wants to go out with me. She even told me that she does nothing on weekends.

Now if you’ll take a closer look on her, she doesn't even wear make-up. She puts face powder and lip balm only; no other girly applications. Well honestly, she has a face of an angel.