Chapter 11 :)

Chapter 11:

*Mia's POV*

"Yes, Harry. It's me" I squeaked and smiled at him.

"Mia!!" He said running over to hug me.

I met him half way. I hugged him like I haven't seen him for years. We stayed like that for a few more minutes then finally pulled apart. I hugged each of the guys including Greyson. Harry went back to me and guided me to the couch and wrapped his arms around me.

" How did you get here? When did you get here?" Louis asked me

"Simon and my plane landed a few hours ago" I said then turned towards Harry to see that he had his eyebrows scrunched up.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He pouted at me and I giggled at his childishness.

"I wanted it to be a surprise. Surprise!" I said then waved my hands all around me.

"Best surprise ever" He said then hugged me again but wait something's missing.

"Someone is missing. Where is Liam?" I asked after pulling away from our hug.

"Oh him. He went out on a date with Erika." Greyson said to me but I had a confused look on my face.

"Simon's soon to be daughter." Zayn said noticing the face I made.

"Ohh. Where areth--" I got cut off by a shout coming down the stairs.

"Greyson, you have to take a look at this." I heard it loudly at first but it became softer at the end.

"Hello" I said standing up, "I'm Mia. Harry's girlfriend" I took her into a hug before she can even reply.

*Nicole's POV*

Oh My Gosh. I can't believe I'm hugging THE Mia Sanders, THE Harry Styles' Girlfriend. This is so worth tweeting. When she pulled away I introduced myself.

"Hi Mia. I'm Nicole, Erika's cousin. Can I have a picture with you?" I asked her and since I'm a fan of her and her dancing, my voice became softer than usual.

"Of course Nicole. Niall can you take the picture?" I asked Niall.

"Sure" He said and placed his sandwich on it's plate.

"1,2,3 smile" He said then took the picture twice.

"Thanks Niall" I said looking at him.

"Your welcome love" Niall said to me.

This day is starting out perfect.

*Erika's POV*

"Liiaaaaaaaammmmm" I said dragging out his name.

"haha, What is it?" He said while laughing a bit.

"It has been 40 minutes already and I can't see anything because the windows of the car is tinted. Also, you're the only one that can see the road." I said or should I say whined at him.

"Be patient love, we're almost there." He said and I think we just arrived because I can feel that he is parking the car.

My theory was proven right when he turned the engine of and went in search of something in his bag.

"Liam, what are you looking for?" I asked him a bit confused.

"I'm looking for my shades" He said then I heard him say a faint 'aha' and pulled out his shades.

"Found them" He said then placed his bag on the backseat again.

"So I've noticed." I said sarcastically.