Chapter 9 :)

Chapter 9:

*Erika's POV*

OMG, NIcole is here. My most adorable anime lover cousin is here!!!

"Oh my god mom, Where is she?!?!?!" I kind of shouted enthusiastically at her.

"Dear your excitement is deafening, I'll go get her" She said going up the stairs.

"Min, you are going to love Nicole. She is into KPop just like you." I said facing her.

"I'm sure I would but I need a raincheck. My mom wants me home for dinner or she'll kill me. I'll see you tomorrow, my driver's outside. Bye" She said then waved goodbye.

"Bye Min." I said then watched her until she disappeared from my sight.

I felt someone tap me on my shoulder and I immediately turned around. There, behind me is my adorable cousin smiling really big.

"Nicole, Oh my gosh" I said then tackled her into a hug.

"Gosh Erika, am I really that adorable for you to tackle me in a hug." She said then chuckled a bit. I smacked her head then glared at her.

"You really have the decency to say that after all the years you were gone" I pouted at her and sat on the couch then turned away from her.

"Aww, come one. No one is as cute as you when you pout" She tried to flatter me but that will never work again. haha

"Come on talk to me. I'll do anything you want" She said then hugged from behind.

"Anything? Really?" I said then slightly turned towards her.

"Anything" She said to me.

"I'll think of it later but now we got you a room to fix." I said then jumped off the couch then slightly smirked at her.

" I hate when you do that. I can't believe I fell for that again." She said then got up frowning.

"You know your gullible" I said then poked her cheek them dragged her towards her room.

"I know" she said Smiling towards me.

*Nicole's POV*

Hi, I'm Nicole Reyes. I'm 15 years old and I was born on January 18, 1998. I'm Erika's cousin from her mother side. I love anime and KPop,  but I also love Greyson Chance, Cody Simpson and One Direction (especially Niall Horan ;)).

I know what you're thinking, why is she here? The story isn't about her but the author has reasons on why I am in the story, which I don't know. Back on topic, I'm here because my mom is going on a bussiness trip for a year and she won't be back until 2014 so I have to live with my Aunt until further notice and my new found Uncle Simon.

When we reached my room she asked me the question I knew she would ask.

"What brings you here?" She asked the all to familiar question to me.

"Mom's gone for the year for her big project or something" I said then shrugged my shoulders. "I heard the famous Simon Cowell is your step-dad huh, and when do you plan on telling me this?" I said then raised my eyebrows with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Don't you dare look at me like that. I only found out about this a few days ago so don't blame me." She said putting her hands up in mock surrender.

"Okay, but big question. Have you met One Direction yet?" I said then turned my attention towards her.

"Yup, I have and in this fund raising activity we have at school I get to dance with one of them" She said with a small smirk on her face.

"You are creeping me out that smirk of yours keeps on getting bigger and bigger" I said and it's true it does get bigger every second. It's totally creeping me out.