Prologue :)

*shake shake*

Someone was shaking me, I opened my eyes and saw my mother looking at me. "dear, get up you are gonna be late if you dont get up" my mom said while leaving the room.

Getting up and making my way to eat breakfast then went to take a bath then did my usual morning routine. After all those things I checked my watch 6:30 am, well at least I still have 30 minutes I better go.

How rude of me blabbing on without introducing myself, I am Erika Vista. I am half filipino and half spanish I live in the Philippines. My mom and dad had a divorce and my mom got to keep me and my kuya(brother) I dont blame her even I totally hate my dad for all the things he did, I will explain it some other time .I have an older brother his name is Erick and he is 20, he was born on December 8, 1992. I am 15, I was born on August 16,1997. I am in section one or Hydrogen as we call it, the sections for third years like me are the periodic table of elements (if you are confused look up the education of the Philippines) and thats all you need to know about me.

The usual of riding to school then walking to my classroom. Then after flag ceremony something we do before class starts, we went to our classrooms. The teacher came in and started talking about boring summer stuff. She even asked us to pass our notebooks while she checks it. Well better be with my bff, her name is Elmira she is weird and funny and she really eats a lot and never gets fat while me on the other hand is the opposite of her. I am 5'7 she is 5'6, she weighs 48 kilos, I weigh 50 kilos, then my hair is brown she has black, yeah the difference is not really seen but oh well.

"hey min" I said using her nickname " hi momsy" she said using their nickname for me and by 'their' I mean the whole class calls me that but they still call me Erika but she never does cause she says that when she says my name its like she doesnt respect me, I know weird but she is my best friend.

" alam mo nakaka-boring, wala namang ginagawa" i said

(you know this is boring, there is nothing we can do)

" alam ko yun kaya lang hindi tayo pwede lumabas" she said

( I know that but we cant go outside)

" Sana mayroon mangyaring kakaiba" I said

( I wish something will happen out of the blue)

" ako nga rin ehh" she said

We just talked about random stuff and wrote down some notes when we received our notebooks but unfortunately someone interrupted the class when my club president and adviser came with someone. I have clubs in this school. They asked me if they could talk to me and my adviser.

And this conversation turned my life 'Normal' to 'Extraordinary'.