✄ ゚❀。 trainee #5 *。❀゚

❀

❀.-Name: Chhorovorn Ruan

❀.-Stage Name: Cindy

❀.-Nickname: Vin

❀.-Age: 17

❀.-Birthday: June 3,1999

❀.-Weight: 46 kg

❀.-Height: 168 cm

❀.-Background: She was born in China with her twin sister into a well off family,and have stay there till 10 then her parent got a job in Australia. She start to learn about Kpop idol since she was in 2 grade and start to singing and dancing at age 7. She was a famous YouTube with a 1 million subscribers. Her mom is a fashion designer while her dad is a doctor. Her mom is Japanese and Chinese and Dad is Chinese and Korean. Her brother is study business.

❀.-Personality: She's adorable and cute. She also is playful and too kind. She's also friendly and helpful. If you mess with her loved one just watch your back. She's trust worth and have a big heart. She can't stand to see an animal or people hurt and always tried to help them. She is an open book. She's also sensitive and emotional. She's always trying to work the hardest and push her self over her limit. She's stubborn. She's also cheerful and always speak her mind and easy going. She's outgoing and quiet but not shy. She's honest too. She's also Confident but forgiving . she's also good nature and loyal. She's funny and dorky. She's fashionista too. She's also childish,also good nature and loyal. she's so clumsy. She's a adventurous. She's also innocent.

❀.-Talents:

• Triple Threat

• Composed

• Acting

• Sleeping anywhere

• Super Flexible

• Play Guitar,Piano, Violin

• Mc

• Lyrics writing

• producer

• Can imitate anyone

• Aeygo

❀.-Likes:

• Spicy food

• Boba Tea

• Cute thing

• Do aeygo

❀.-Dislikes:

• Wear makeup

• People touch her belonging without permission

• Wake up early/be woke up

• Scary thing

❀.-Birthplace: Shanghai,China