Chapter 3

"Let go of me!" Mo desperately tried to break free from the other male, because he didn't want him to see him like this. He'd probably make fun of him and Mo wasn't feeling up to dealing with all of his bullsh*t right now.

"What's up with you today? You're acting like a p*ssy and it's annoying." "Shut the f*ck up! Not everyone has a perfect life like you!" Mo Guanshan finally managed to push He tian away and backed up from him. "Just leave me the f*ck alone. I'm not being your f*cking bitch either. I never asked you to save me from those assh*les, so I don't even have to repay you." He turned and started to walk the way he had been headed before. "I'm going home and don't even think about following me." He glared back at the other male and then started to walk down the darkened alley.

Mo sighed and looked down at his feet. This was by far one of the sh*ttiest days that he'd had in awhile. "I'm not letting you off that easily. You should know this by now..." Before Mo could even turn around, he was shoved up against the brick wall and he hit his head off of the hard surface. His vision blurred and his eyes fluttered. He fought to stay conscious, but his eyelids felt so heavy...

"F*ck! Stay with me you idiot!" He tian slapped Mo a couple of times and the red haired male somehow managed to not pass out. "What the hell do you want? Seriously, this is getting to be a bit much. Is this really all because I tried to fight that kid? What's with him? Everyone always runs to his f*cking defense all the time." His head was throbbing and he wasn't thinking clearly. Lifting his head away from the wall, it started to sting and he winced.

Mo suddenly started to feel drowsy and his stomach felt sick. Feeling a hand at the back of his head, his eyes snapped open and he growled. "What the f*ck are you doing?" "You're bleeding..." "What?" Before he could say anything else, the red haired male started to gag and he pushed the other away. Grabbing his stomach, he fell to his knees and started to throw up.

"Ugh..." Strong hands lifted him to his feet as he wiped his mouth and Mo tried to push He tian away. "Get the f*ck off of me..." He didn't have the strength though, so he wasn't able to get very far. "I'm taking you back to my place." "I already told you! I'm not your f*cking b*tch!" "Shut the f*ck up! You're bleeding and I can't treat it out here. You're coming back to my place, whether you like it or not." Not bothering to wait for a reply, He tian started to pull the other along with him as he walked.

*
Once they got back to the other male's place, He tian sat Mo on his bed and then left. "I don't need his damn help..." Even though he would never admit it, he appreciated the other male this time. It would be hard to treat his own wound, considering how he couldn't even see it. He couldn't see much of anything, because his vision was still incredibly blurred. Did he hit it that hard? The part that surprised him the most, was that he had actually thought He tian would leave him alone for the night. The raven haired male did whatever he wanted and never cared about how other people felt, so obviously that would never happen. Why was he helping him though? He didn't have to...Was it so that he'd owe him? That had to be it. There was no way that He tian actually cared about Mo's safety or anything. He was just worried that he wouldn't be able to do his dirty work anymore.

Mo yawned, still feeling incredibly tired. It was dangerous to go to bed so soon, so he knew he'd have to stay awake. "I haven't used this first aid kit in years..." He tian appeared by Mo's side all of a sudden and the red haired male jumped in surprise. "Ah, sorry about that..." Blinking, Mo must have heard wrong...Did he just...apologize to him? He was probably hallucinating, since he had obviously hit his head pretty hard.

"This may sting a bit..." He tian sat beside Mo and reached out turning his head to the side. Feeling a stinging sensation throughout his head, Mo hissed in pain and bit the side of his lip. "Hold still...." Mo was silent, not really knowing how to react to what was happening. He was seeing another side of the male that he didn't think existed. A memory flashed across his mind and a faint blush appeared on his cheeks. Why the hell was he remembering that?