Chapter 12

Yawning, Mo Guanshan's eyebrows furrowed. The sun was shining through his window rather brightly and he hissed in pain wen he tried to move. His leg hit something hard and the red haired male opened his eyes.

Blinking a couple of times, he realized that the ravenette was still sleeping. He figured that he'd be up by now, but he must have been pretty tired too.

*

*

Somehow managing to get up, Mo crawled over He tian and sighed in relief when he didn't wake him up. He needed his sleep, so he'd just let him rest.

He closed the bedroom door behind himself quietly and then went out into the living room. Picking up his phone, he seen that he had a missed call. It was from the hospital.

After everything that had been happening the past day or so, Mo had completely forgotten about how his mother was in the hospital. He bit the side of his lip and put the phone to his ear. He was prepared for the outcome, but that didn't make it any easier.

"This is Doctor Leah calling. I'd like you to come to the hospital as soon as you can. I'd also like to talk about the options that we have for your mother now. Since her statistics haven't changed during the past week, there are some things that we need to go over. Please call me as soon as you get this message. We can set up a time to meet."

Letting out a heavy sigh, Mo pulled the phone from his ear and set it down on the stand by the sofa. He knew that he couldn't keep putting if off. He had to make a decision somehow. How could he take such a thing so lightly though? This was his mother after all.

*

*

It was all his fault...If he had just went home like she had asked, then none of it would have even happened. Mo walked into the kitchen and felt a sharp stab of pain in his chest and his breath cut off for a slit second. He winced and tears started to trickle down his face. "Mom...I'm so sorry..."

**Flashback**

"Mo, when are you coming back? It's getting quite late, dear." "Don't worry about it. I'll be home soon..."

Mo rolled his eyes and hung up the phone. He put it back into his pants pocket and continued to walk. He knew it was late. Really late at that. He didn't care though. He needed to get the hell away from everything.

All of he sh*t with his father still haunted him and his so called friends kept bringing it up. Now he had this f*cking a**hole sticking to him and he really wished that he'd just leave him the hell alone. It's not like he had enough problems.

He was tired of being such a disappointment to his mother. He wanted to change it, but he didn't know how to. He hated how everyone thought he was just some delinquent kid with a sh*tty attitude. At the same time though, he didn't really care about what they thought. He just didn't want to cause trouble for his mother. She had already went through so much with his father and she deserved better. She deserved to have a better son and he wanted to become someone that she was proud of.

*

*

Time sped by and before Mo knew it, two hours had passed. He tried calling home as he walked back, but no one answered. Frowning, the red headed male sighed. "Maybe she just went to bed..." He mumbled the words to himself.

A little bit of time passed and Mo came across an ambulance that had stopped in the middle of the street. It always came from where he lived, so he didn't think anything of it. As he got closer though, he glanced over at the people and noticed a woman lying on the ground.