Chapter 4

After getting out of the shower, Mo Guanshan started to dry himself. It really sucked that he couldn't wash his hair as well, but he didn't want to get the bandages wet that He tian wrapped around his head. More then anything, he didn't want to deal with the other being angry with him.

He stepped over to the side of the large bathroom and grabbed his clothes, starting to put them back on. He glanced over at the undergarments that he had hand washed. Since the accident from earlier had soiled them, he figured that they should be dry by morning.

Wait, hold on a second...

Was he actually planning on staying the night?

Or was he more surprised by the fact that he had let another guy touch him like that?

Not sure which one disturbed him more, the red haired male walked over to the door to the bathroom and opened it. He was slightly surprised to not see the other male waiting for him.

*
"I have some stuff from last time in the fridge, but I don't know if it's any good or not." "What the hell...don't you know anything?" He stopped walking when he realized what he had said and he heard footsteps coming closer. Had he reached his limit finally?

"I have no idea how to tell if they're rotten or not..." "Seriously?" Mo let out a small breath of relief and followed the ravenette into the kitchen. "Yeah, I never had to worry about that kind of stuff. Our meals were all taken care of."

*
"It looks alright. Another day in the fridge though and it would have been garbage. What do you want me to make?" Mo took the vegetables from the Refrigerator and placed them down onto the counter top.

"Make me some of that stew you made last time." "I can't do that..." "Why the hell not?" "I need beef for that and I highly doubt there's any stores still open at this time of night. I can make a vegetable stir fry, that's the best I can do with this stuff." "Alright, fine..."

Silence crept over them, as Mo started to make the food and he was suddenly happy that he had a distraction like this. It made him forget about what had really been happening in his life.

"What was up with you earlier?" Mo heard the other male's voice cut through his thoughts and he glanced up at him, as he started to put the cut up food into the frying pan. "It was nothing..." He spoke the words quietly and went back to preparing the food.

*
Minutes went by and it actually felt longer to the redhead. He finished making the food and it was now cooling on the stove.

"Why do you keep dodging my question?" Mo jumped, clearly startled as He tian came up behind him. "I-I'm not dodging it. Just leave me the hell alone..." "I've told you this before, but watch your tone with me." Mo flinched when his collar was grabbed and he averted his gaze. He was expecting a hit of some sort, but all that came, was a soft touch to his forehead. Looking up, he seen the other's hand pressed to his forehead. "You're burning up..." "I'm fine...my head is just throbbing like hell." "Go lie down on my bed." "I told you that I'm f*cking fine. Give it a rest already!"

A loud noise could be heard, as He tian slapped the red haired male across the face. "When I tell you to do something, I expect you to do it." Mo winced from the hit and reached up, holding his face. He knew it wouldn't last long. This guy wasn't capable of such things like earlier. Things would always turn out violent and he didn't want to get into that kind of relationship. He seen enough of that from his father with his mother. Before he went to prison, he would always beat his mother, although, most times, Mo would take the beatings instead.

He didn't want what they had. He wanted someone who would love him the right way.

"Your food is probably cooled down by now, so I should just go home." "What?" Mo Guanshan turned around and started to the door. He got to the door, but then flinched as a hand slammed itself against the door, stopping it from opening. "I haven't told you that you could leave." "I cooked for your sorry f*cking ass, so let me go!" Mo stayed facing the door, not wanting to face the other's angry stare, even though he could feel it boring into his back.