Every Night (Trevor x reader)

Every night you sung.

Sometimes it was a small hum or mumbling to the tune, other times you sung along to music, (or even a tune in your head).

You would sing as you cooked dinner, as you were getting dressed in the morning or as you sat at your desk late at night- scribbling in a notebook, anytime you weren't fully concentrating you sung.

---

Every night Trevor listened to his neighbour sing.

As he got home from work or was eating dinner, he'd hear a few clangs through the thin wall before a small silence, then they would start singing.

Sometimes, if he was really lucky, they would sing as he's falling asleep, or as he's getting ready to leave for work in the morning.

They weren't professional, that's for sure.
But they have a beautiful voice.

Trevor wanted to see them more than anything in the world. He constantly wonders what they look like, what their personality is like, how they laugh. The list goes on.

He's thought about knocking on their door but he wouldn't know what to say, maybe something like; "hey. I live next door and I listen to you sing. In fact I listen to you so much that I rarely use my tv in case I miss you singing."

No. He would get a door slammed in his face, and probably a restraining order.

So instead, he does nothing.
He continues listening to you sing through the wall.

Part 2 should be out by tomorrow (maybe)
-Oli