Trevor x Jeremy (Fake AH Crew)

Jeremy was in the bathroom at Geoff's penthouse, fixing the gauze that Jack had wrapped around his arm just moments ago, when there was a sudden burst of shouting coming from the living room - and not the normal type of shouting between the crew, it was the serious type they only use when they're on a job.

Jeremy peaked out the open door, trying to see down the hallway and into the living room. Unfortunately, before he could see what was going on Jack spotted him.

He ducked back into the bathroom, praying that Jack doesn't go full protective mum on him.

Unfortunately for him, within the next 10 seconds Jack appeared in the doorway.

"What's going on?" Jeremy asks.

Jack pauses, almost as if he's considering not telling Jeremy what's happening. "Someone broke in."

"What? I should be out there!" He says, but Jack takes a step forward so Jeremy can't get through.

"Jeremy, you're injured. They have it covered." Jack tells him and Jeremy nods, knowing Jack's right.

They hear more shouting, but this time there's a new voice. "Jeremy!" The person yells, making Jeremy's head snap up. He knows that voice all too well.

Jeremy pushes past Jack, making his arm sting again.

"Jeremy!" The person exclaims again as they see him emerging from the hallway, trying to get out of Ryan's grip.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jeremy snaps.

"What happened to your arm?" Trevor ignores Jeremy's question, breaking out of Ryan's hold and walking closer to Jeremy.

Jeremy glances down at his arm, "nothing. I'm fine."

"I take it you two know each other?" Geoff asks.

"You got shot didn't you?" Trevor ignores Geoff. "I heard that someone got shot! According to three of my coworkers, they died!" Trevor shouts.

"I call you after every heist! If you waited a minute before breaking into my bosses house you would know that I'm fine!"

Someone says something but Jeremy doesn't hear it, he's too focused on his boyfriend.

"I THOUGHT YOU DIED, JEREMY!" Trevor screams. "I... I thought you died." He adds, his voice almost a whisper. Trevor blinks quickly, getting rid of the glassy look in his eyes.

Jeremy grabs Trevor by the wrist and pulls him out the open front door and down the hall.

"Trevor, I'm sorr-" Trevor cut Jeremy off by pushing him against the wall and slamming their lips together.

When Jeremy's shock wears off and he grabs Trevor's shirt, pulling him closer.

After a few minutes Trevor breaks the kiss, "never do that to me again."

Jeremy nods and kisses Trevor again.

"Get some, Jeremy!" Someone yells, making them jump apart.

"Fuck off." Jeremy sighs at his crew.