Gavin x Reader

In case it isn't already obvious, I'm not good with writing kissing scenes.

---

It's no secret that you and Gavin don't like each other. Ever since you joined Achievement Hunter he's been nothing but snarky to you.

The others say he has a crush on you but you find it hard to believe. "He's not 7 years old and he sure as hell isn't pulling my pigtails." You repeatedly tell them.

---

"Hey Geoff, would you sleep with anyone in this room?" Gavin asks during a Minecraft lets play.

"Uh, do I get anything out of it?"

"Yeah, the best night of your life." Michael jokes.

"I think you're overselling it a little bit." Ryan quietly says, which somehow launches a conversation between him and Jack.

"No, you don't get anything out of it." Gavin clears up.

"I mean... there is something you could get out of it..." Jeremy says, "I'm talking about an orgasm." He adds.

"I can't say I would want to." Geoff finally answers. "What about you, Gavin? Would you sleep with anyone?"

Gavin looks up from his screen, meeting your eyes. He winks before looking back at his monitor, "probably not."

You roll your eyes, wishing he would go back to ignoring you rather than 'flirting'.

As much as you hate to admit it, Gavin is cute. He'd be even cuter if he wasn't such a dick.

After filming Michael, Jack, Geoff and Ryan left for bevs. Bars aren't really your thing, so you stayed. Gavin on the other hand 'didn't really feel like it', which was slightly unusual.

Gavin muttered something that you couldn't quite make out before standing up, grabbing his things and walking out of the room.

You rolled your eyes and put on your headphones, wanting to edit a few things before you went home.

---

You were almost finished editing when you felt someone tap your arm.

Taking your headphones off you turn to face Gavin, "what?"

"What are you still doing here?" He looks at his watch, "it's 10 o'clock."

Your eyes widen slightly in surprise. "Oh. I didn't realise it was that late."

"Can you help me with something?" He asks, "with editing, I mean." He rushes, making you slightly suspicious.

"Uhm... yeah, sure. Just let me save this."

After you save, Gavin leads you to his office, shutting the door behind you.

"So what do you need help with?"

"I, uh can't seem to cut this part properly." You look at Gavin's screen, confused.

He should know how to do this. You think but you don't say anything. It takes you a few minutes to edit it smoothly, after you do you look at Gavin. You wanna ask if he's okay, but at the same time you don't want to. After a short debate in your head you finally decide to ask.

"Is everything okay?"

Gavin moves his chair closer to you, putting his hands on each side of your chair. He leans closer, brushing his lips against yours.

You pull away from him, "what the fuck, Gavin?"

Gavin kisses you again, properly this time. With one hand on your neck and the other on your side, he pulls you closer to him.

You kiss him momentarily before remember you're supposed to hate each other. Once again, you move away from him, breaking the kiss. "I... just, why?" You splutter, feeling flustered. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

"Calm down, Love." He says in a quiet voice. "I... erm, I like you."

You feel yourself freeze, how the hell do I respond?

"Gavin, I-"

"I can explain it to you later, but can I kiss you again?" He asks, leaning closer.

You roll your eyes and close the gap between you two.

Let's just say, neither of you finished that editing.

Wow this one was lame
Anyway, I'm up to 200 views! I really didn't expect anyone to read this, so thanks. Also, please don't forget to vote on chapters you like.
(You can also comment/message me requests)
-Oli