I Love You (A *New* Mindless Behavior Love Story)

I stood on my toes at the end of the dance. The audience roared.

I smiled. This was truly what it felt like to be a star.

I gave one final spin and wave, then ran backstage.

My sister Aroneisha grinned and hugged me before I'd even had a chance to enter my dressing room.

"You were the best," she said to me.

"Yeah," I agreed. "Now all we have to do is post it to YouTube for the whole world to see."

"I thought you already posted it to the website."

"I did. Well, I kinda did. I had Chyna film it, but I set up the camera to stream it live,"

Neisha stared at me for a second. "Dude, how do you do this stuff?"

I laughed.

"What? I'm serious! It's not enough for you to be a superstar, but you have to be a tech wizard too?"

We toppled over in hysterics.

I sipped my water, and from the corner of my eye I saw the absolute last person I thought I'd ever meet walk in.

I choked and doubled over, and Neisha was at my side in seconds later. When I was officially cured, I looked around and saw Keisha Gamble talking to my manager.

Omigod, I thought. It's Keisha Gamble. The Keisha Gamble.

While I was still recovering from my servere shock, she walked over to us.

I froze, and Neisha hyperventilated.

I almost lifted my hand to pat her back, but my shock took over my body.

"Hello," she said. "Unless you already know, my name's Keisha Gamble."

I stayed silent.

"Anyway, I saw your performance a few minutes ago and I was wondering if  you'd be interested in working with me."

I fought a screaming fit. "Omigod, yes! Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!" I jumped up and down and pumped my fists in the air. Neisha tuned in and seemed to know immediately what was going on.

"Omigosh, congrats!" she exclaimed. "Wait...."

I stopped jumping. "What?"

"Does this mean...that you have to go away? Like, on tour?"

I looked at her like she was crazy. I mean, I knew what she meant by the question, but it was utterly stupid coming from her and she knew the answer already.

"Even if I did go on tour, I'd never leave you!" I playfully smacked her head. "Ya big sillly!"

She smiled and giggled. I shushed her and turned back to Keisha.

"Okay, well, as you may or may not know, I'm also the manager of Mindless Behavior," she continued.

Neisha grinned wide, and I gave her an excited sideways glance.

"Oh, well, maybe you do know." She smiled. "Well, the Scream Tour starts pretty soon, and I was thinking we could have some new tourmates for the boys."

This time I didn't fight the screams. Not one bit. Anyone listening within a 5 mile radius would've thought I was being brutally beaten with a spiked club.

"Omigod, omigod, OH MY GOD!! This is the most wonderful opportunity EVER, and I have this very special person RIGHT HERE to thank for it," I exclaimed, gesturing at Keisha.

She smiled even wider. "Great," she said, and handed me her card. "If you don't mind giving me your address and phone number, or numbers, (meaning Neisha) then we'll be picking you up in the tour bus tomorrow."

I handed her my phone and snatched Neisha's out of her pocket. She typed on them for what seemed like an eternity, but according to my new G-Shock was only 4 minutes.

"Here you go," she said, and walked off.

We checked our phones to see what she'd done. In mine, she'd added her number, Walter's, and every single member of Mindless Behavior.

I totally melted into a warm, gooey puddle right there.

Neisha did her adorable little laugh when she saw how flushed I was. Then she checked hers. Her eyes widened to the size of saucers when she landed on the word "Prodigy". She scrolled farther down, and she screamed when she saw "Roc Royal."

"OMIGOD, OMIGOD, I'M GONNA DIE!!" She flung herself onto the couch and had multiple spasms, which made me laugh. When she was done, I saw she was laughing too. She sat up and patted the space next to her for me to sit down. I walked over to her, but stayed standing, only patted her head.

"Ow," she said jokingly. I smiled.

Even though she was the oldest, I was taller than her. We didn't mind, but we both really hated when people talked about our height.

"Well, I guess we'd better call-"

"Chyna!!" Neisha scream giggled and ran up to our friend Chyna.

"Hey guys," she said, hugging both of us. "The video got tons of views. I can't wait to tell them that you're going on tour with Mindless Behavior!!" She squealed.

"How'd you know that?" I asked. Not in a mean way, but it still surprised me that she knew.

"Because, Keisha saw the website and she was like, 'Omigosh, you HAVE to be her official photographer,' and I was like, 'What??' And then she explained the situation, and I was like, 'OMIGOD, Yes!' And she just walked away."

I laughed. I loved how Chyna always brought her past into current conversations. And I especially loved the way she added things the other person probably hand't even thought of saying.

"So," Neisha began, "Sleepover?"

"Totally!" Chyna and I said in unison.

"Awesome," she said, and we grabbed our things and strode out.