Meeting Unique (part 1)

Ray Ray POV

Somebody shook me awake. I opened one eye and saw Princeton standing over me.

"What?" I said.

"Time to get up," he said.

"Duh," I mumbled. I groaned and crawled out of bed, trudged to my closet, and picked some clothes for the day.

"Get out," I said. I pointed to the door.

"Why?" He asked. "It's my room too."

"Yeah, but I have some buisness to take care of."

He looked at me for a second, and then understanding clicked in. "You are nasty, Ray." He turned and walked out.

I smirked and locked the door, then climbed back into bed and fell asleep.

Prodigy POV

I was lounging in bed, watching the newest episode of some disney channel show.

Somebody knocked on the door. "It's open," I called, and in walked Chyna.

"Hello," I said.

"Hey," she said, and sat down on my bed.

"What's up?" I asked, changing the channel.

"I need some help," she said.

"With what?"

"Well..." she hesitated, then said, "With you."

I looked at her for a moment. "What now?"

"Well, you're all...alone, and we're all...together, and I didn't want you feeling left out," she said quickly.

"Well, I won't feel left out. Not if you don't mention how left out I feel."

"Aww." She hugged me.

"Thank you," I said. "But anyway, what are you trying to say?"

"You need a girlfriend, and we're finding you one. Princeton! Come here!"

Oh Lord, I thought.

He came in. "What?"

He took in the scene. "Seriously, what?"

"We need to find Prod a girlfriend."

Princeton looked from Chyna to me, then back to Chyna.

"Really? Really, C?"

She looked down. "Well, I figured he'd be lonely, and maybe he'd feel left out."

Prince stood there for just a minute and then - you are NOT going to believe this - he laughed. He stood there, and laughed. And at two very important people. His girlfriend, and his best friend. Who does that?

"Princeton? Out. Now." I pointed to the door.

"No, because Ray Ray's busy."

"You know that boy only said that to get you to leave so he could sleep," I said. "Now go back in there and bang on the door until he opens up or somebody else complains."

He stood up. "Fine," he mumbled, then marched angrily to his room.