*Inside* Hotel Room

Roc Royal POV

I walked into the hotel room.

We'd finally managed to get everybody on the elevator, and now we were upstairs in our room.

"Thank God we're here," Ray Ray had said.

I laughed and said, "You do realize we're going to have to come back down, right?"

If he was white, he would've been pale.

I sighed and thought about now. I was in my bed, next to the one person who always brings me happiness.

I wrapped my arm around Neisha's shoulders and kissed her cheek. She smiled and kissed me back.

"Are you bored?" I asked.

 She looked at me for a second, then turned back to the TV.

"I'll take that as a no," I said laughing.

"Well, I'm bored, but not like you," she said.

"Huh?"

She turned to face me, her neck rolling as she did.

"You know, it really scares me when you move your head like that," I said.

She did it again, and I scream-laughed. So did she.

Then we just laid there until we fell asleep.

Ray Ray POV

"Star baby," I said as I stroked her cheek.

She turned over. "What?" She said. She had her earbudsin her ears and her iPhone in her hands.

"I just wanted to say..." I sighed.

She started to look concerned.

"I really love you," I said smiling. I kissed her cheek. She kissed mine.

"Baby girl, put on some clothes. I have something I wanna show you."

She looked curious and confused at the same time, but she hopped up and got dressed anyway.

I watched as she slipped on a pair of skinny jeans over her shorts, and my Spongebob t-shirt over her tank top.

I tossed her my black Supras and she put them on.

"Okay, let's go," I said, leading her out the door of our bedroom.

Princeton POV

I was watching "Breaking Dawn Part 1" with Chyna. She was teary because of Bella's baby, and I was trying not to cry. It was pretty difficult, actually.

Just then Ray Ray and Star walked out of their room.

"What brings ya'll here today?" I asked. Chyna turned around.

She sniffed. "Have fun," she said. She looked back at the TV an burst into tears again, then collapsed onto the couch and rested her head on my chest.

"We will," he said, and they were out the door.

"Shirt, please," I said, gesturing for him to go back across the hall and put on a shirt.

"No thanks," he said, and walked into Prod and Unique's room.

"Shhh," I heard Prod say. "She's sleeping."

I stroked Chyna's hair until she was done crying. But by then the movie was over, so we went to the lobby to find something to eat.

"Dippin' Dots, Dippin' Dots!" Chyna jumped up and down and clapped her hands like a cheerleader.

I took out my money and we headed for Dippin' Dots.

"I want that rainbow stuff," she said.

The woman behind the counter smiled and gave her the ice cream. Or rather, the dots.

"What are those?" I said.

She looked at me like I was crazy, and the cashier gave me a similar look.

"It's ice cream, genius," Chyna said, lifting another spoonful to her mouth.

"He'd like chocolate, please." She waved her hand and the lady got to work.

"No, not chocolate. Vanilla. Please," I corrected her.

She nodded and dumped the dot thingies into the sink. She handed me some vanilla with a spoon already in it.

"Taste it, taste it, taste it, " said a familiar voice behind me.

I turned around and smiled.

"Hey Jas," I said. I set my ice cream on the counter and picked her up.

She giggled. I saw she had a chocolate mustache from the ice cream she'd just eaten.

"Hi," she said. She waved at Chyna. "Hi Chyna," she said.

"Hi, cutie," she said, and ate more ice cream.

"Are you sure that's ice cream?"

Chyna rolled her eyes. "Yes, dummy, it's ice cream. Now eat some before it melts. It loses coolness if it's melted."

I put my sister down and picked up my bowl. Or cup. Whatever.

Both girls looked at me. Then Chyna asked Jasmine who she was and how I knew her.

"I'm his sister," she said. Then she looked back at me.

I sighed and lifted the spoon to my mouth. As soon as it came in contact with my tounge, the stuff melted, just like that.

"Mmm," I said. "This is good."

Instead of spooning the rest into my mouth, I turned up my bowl and swallowed it all.

I wiped my mouth with my sleeve.

"Dude, you're supposed to use a spoon," Chyna said.

"Well," I said, kissing her cheek. "It's a little late for that."

I kissed Jasmine's cheek, then Chyna and I walked out of the ice cream shop.

"Let's go to that teen club across the street." I looked at Chyna.

She smiled, then threw her ice cream away. "Sure," she said. "Let's go change first."

"Cool," I said. I took out my phone and called everyone else.

Star POV

I was sitting on Ray Ray's lap, and we were deep in conversation. He'd bought me a necklace, and Aeropostale jacket, and a teddy bear from the gift shop. He even offered to take me to the spa tomorrow.

"I love you," I said, and kissed his cheek.

"I love you more," he replied, and kissed me back.

I smiled. Then my phone vibrated in my pocket.

I groaned and pulled it out.

"Hello," I said flatly. It was Princeton.

"Teen club across the street. We're on our way down. You wanna come?"

I glanced at Ray. He was intently staring at me.

"Yeah, sure," I said.

"Great," he replied.

"Just let me finish my date first," I said.

He was quiet for a second. "Ya'll didn't do it, did you?"

I laughed. So did he, and I turned around to find him sitting on the armrest of Ray Ray's chair.

"No, Princeton, we did not do it."

Ray Ray looked up at him. "You're sitting..." he tugged on his arm. "On my arm," he finished.

Princeton stood up. "Oh well," he said, and sat back down.

"This is the one I broke, idiot," he said.

Princeton jumped up. "Oh, my bad Ray," he said.

Ray Ray laughed. "I lied," he said. Then he stood up so Princeton couldn't sit on him again.

Princeton rolled his eyes. "Come on," he said, and we were off.