At the Club

Star POV

After we were all looking fly, we headed across the street to the teen club.

"Just opened," Diggy had said.

Chyna skipped ahead of us, pulling Princeton along.

"Wait, no, stop, Chyna, slow-" Chyna turned around.

"Down," Princeton said, his face in the grass.

Prodigy helped him up, then we continued at a much slower pace until we finally reached the entrance.

"Move move move move move, " Chyna said, running inside before we had a chance to open the door.

"Well, this should be fun then," Princeton mumbled, walking in to find her.

LATER...

Ray Ray POV

"Hello, my little shining Star," I said, sitting down beside her. I handed her a drink.

"Thanks," she said before taking a sip.

She drank for a few seconds, then did a spit take.

"Eww, is this diet?"

I laughed. "Yeah, sorry. I forgot you don't like diet." I took her glass and gave her mine.

"This is yours. Keep it." She pushed it back toward me.

"No, you take it. Plus it's not diet." We laughed some more.

"Seriously, keep it. I wanna dance." She held it out for me, then put it on the table when I didn't grab it. I put hers down and followed her to the dance floor.

Princeton POV

I pulled Chyna onto my lap.

We'd been laughing and talking the whole time we were here, but we really didn't mind.

"So, Chyna," I said, kissing her cheek and wrapping my arms around her waist.

She smiled and kissed me back. Then she sighed.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's just..." She sighed again. "Unique."

I must've looked really stupid, because Chyna just laughed and said "It's nothing, we can talk about it later." She stood up and walked over to the snack bar.

Roc Royal POV

"Okay, time to go," Prod said after a few hours. Unique snuggled next to him, and he put his arm around her.

I may have been dreaming, or just exhausted from dancing for so long, but I could've sworn I saw Unique look at Prince like she was his girlfriend.

"The fuck," I mumbled.

"Lauguage," Neisha whispered back.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. I kissed her on the cheek.

"Enough with the PDA already," Diggy said, waving his hand in our faces. We laughed and left the club.