Leaving Home

My alarm sounded at 7:45. I banged my fist on the snooze button, contemplating chucking the whole thing out the window, but decided against it when I remember what today was. I got out of bed a trudged to Neisha's bed, where she and Chyna rested comfortably against eachother.

I got as close as I could without touching them, and said ever so quietly, "Boo."

Chyna fake screamed and Neisha rolled out of bed onto the carpet, pretending to be overrun by terror. We giggled our brains out, then picked our outfits for the day.

(Chyna: http://www.polyvore.com/aeropostale/set?id=42624644

Neisha: http://www.polyvore.com/random/set?id=42297533

Star: http://www.polyvore.com/turn_my_swag_on/set?id=42640649 )

                                                                              ! ! !

"Omigod, omigod, omigod, they're HERE." Chyna scrambled up to get her things, even though they were sitting safely beside the front door.

I laughed, then got up and rushed over to her. "Neisha! C'mon!" She'd gone to the bathroom a few minutes earlier.

She ran downstairs, out of breath, and with wet hands. Or rather, one wet hand.

"Hurry," I said, as I squirted some of my favorite hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works onto her hand. She grabbed her bags and dashed out the door behind me. We poked our heads back inside and yelled, "Bye mom!" before closing/locking the door and heading out for good.

"WAIT!!" Chyna said, long after she'd walked all the way down the driveway.

"What now?" I said. I was pissed, because the boys were here and they were coming out.

"Hey guys," Prodigy said. He was the exact same height as me, I noticed.

Princeton came out next. "Hey," he said.

Ray Ray ran out being chased by Roc Royal, and waved to us quickly before running all the way around the bus. Roc just stood there, and waited for him to return. When he did, he ran straight back inside the bus and came out chugging a bottle of water.

Roc laughed. "Hi," he said.

Neisha waved at him slowly, with this really goofy grin on her face. I smiled and waved all dantily. Chyna just stood there, her mouth hanging open.

Prod stared at Chyna, then glanced at Prince. He shrugged.

I patted Chyna on the back. She choked, looked at me like Um, OW, and took in the sight before her.

Then she totally lost it and had a spaz attack right there in my front yard.

"Um, sorry about her," I said, grabbing her by the sleeve of her new denim jacket and tugging her closer to me. "She's a bit of a fan."

"No worries," Princeton said calmly. He walked up to Chyna and kissed her hand.

Chyna looked like she was about to wet her pants.

"We should probably get her on the bus, before she has a heart attack," I said.

"And we should probably get US on the bus, before I have a heat stroke," Neisha said behind me.

Oops, I thought. I'd totally forgotten she was there.

The boys each grabbed one bag and hauled them onto the bus. They gave us a tour, then showed us our bunks. We customized them with pillows and entertainmet of our choice. Then we all just stood there, staring.

Then Ray Ray's face brightened. "Just Dance 3?"

The boys grinned like idiots, then followed him to the back of the bus. We came in after them, and when we got there Princeton was already setting up the Wii.

After beating Ray Ray "the champion," I told everyone I wanted to chill. Prod put on some music and we talked.

"So tell us about yourselves," Princeton said. He was hogging the bowl of popcorn Roc had made earlier.

"Well," I began, "I can dance."

"Oh, we know that," Ray Ray said, doing some clicking on his iPhone.

"Domo domo domo," he said.

"Dude, what are you doing?" Princeton asked. He had this hilarious look on his face, and we all cracked up.

Ray Ray grinned. "I'm playing Angry Birds, only with Domo."

"You can't play Angry Birds with Domo. Then it would be called Angry Domo."

"Well then, I'm playing Angry Domo."

Prince snatched the phone out of his hand and turned it off, then put it in his pocket.

"Damn," Ray mumbled.

I laughed. "I like Angry Birds too," I said. "And I absolutely love Domo."

"Really?" He said. He smiled this adorable lopsided grin thingy, and my heart almost flew out of my chest.

"Yeah, totally," Neisha said, having finally nabbed the popcorn from Prince. "She wears that hat all the time. And you should see this one shirt she has, it said 'Domo Loves Waffles." She giggled, then popped a few kernels into her mouth.

I gave her a look that said, Shut up or I'll kill you, and returned to my conversation with Ray Ray. He's cute, I thought. Very very cute.

Princeton checked his watched. "Man, we have to go to bed," He said, rising from his spot on the floor.

Ray Ray checked his. "Crap," he said.

"Oh, so now you choose to use appropiate language," Roc said. We all laughed.

"Well, goodnight," Prod said.

"Peace," Princeton said, and trotted off to his bunk.

Roc and Ray waved, then walked to the bunk area together.

Us girls, we squealed, hugged, then ran to our bunks and slowly drifted off to sleep.