Chapter 11

Dinah's POV

Every night for the past month I've sang for Normani as she fell asleep. We've been very flirty all month and I can't wait to see her again.

I'm performing my last show in South America before my month long vacation. I'm in the Bahamas enjoying this little beach I found. I don't have a lot of time tho because the show starts in 5 hours.

That gives me just enough time to do meet and greet then hair and makeup.

The sun is at the perfect angle for me to get my tan on. If I could stay like this forever I would.

Unfortunately, I had to leave 30 minutes later. I'm in soundcheck, playing around with the drummer and the guitarist from the band we have.

I'm kinda happy this is my last show so I can finally get back to my family. Also, there's this date I have with a beautiful girl I can't wait.

The line for meet and greet was a little bit longer than usual but I made it through it.
Hair and makeup took less time than usual because I chose a more natural look.

The show was so epic. The crowd was really turning up and my opening acts came and scared me with some pie to my face and a bunch of balloons came out at the end.

My favorite part though, was when I was singing  a cover of Can't Help Falling In Love With You by Elvis Presley.

Normani's POV
I was casually scrolling through Twitter when I saw a Dinah Account with a video of her singing. Wanting to see how was the show, I clicked on the video.

She was talking to the crowd, saying that she does have some ups and downs but the fans keep her going and she wouldn't want to do anything else than to be performing for them.

As she was about to sing the cover she does at every concert, she says something that I knew was dedicated to me; I dedicate this to someone that always makes me smile and even though I messed up they still gave me a chance so this is for you.

I was schoked. I knew that she still had feelings for me and she's been nothing but sweet for the past month, always complimenting my pictures and saying sweet things but this is what marked me the most.

She started singing the Elvis song she always sings me to sleep and it was simply mesmerizing. She was singing with such passion and it looked like she was in a complete other world.

The show ended some time after that. I watched the whole thing on a periscope some fan took. It was so nice to see her performing she truly is fit for this and it would be hard not seeing her performing.

I was quietly watching a movie on Netflix, seeing as my family went out to this fancy restaurant. I used the "I'm not feeling well" card to get out of it. Plus, my aunt Carol is here and I low-key hate her.
She's always in everybody's business and I just don't want to share some stuff with a relative I see once or twice a here. And let's say I want to FaceTime with Dinah because I miss her.

They took the "bait". Thank God. Also, I've been thinking a LOT and I really want Dinah back.

I know I shouldn't jump back in so quickly and I've even talked to Ally about it and she thinks I should take her back too. But, she'll have to do the first step.

She finally calls me , when I'm at the good part of a pretty little liars episode.

I answer but I don't look at the screen yet. After discovering that Mona is not A (called it), I take my iPad and finally look at the screen.

I'm blown away. Dinah is wearing a maroon Beyonce hoodie. She has no makeup on, only light lipstick to add color on her lips. She has a black short so we could see her thick legs.

I get out of my trance not without shaking my head a little. "Hi Dinah, sorry for not answering I was watching who A is."

She looked me with a little laugh."Hey no it's okay I know how much you love the show lol"

"Yeah it's one of my favorites. So how was you show?" I asked even though I already knew half the answer.

"Hmm well I was casually scrolling through Twitter and I saw that the hashtag #norminahisreal trending. I click on it and I see that you were watching the show?" She said while lifting her eyebrow a little and she had the biggest smirk ever.

I put my hands up for surrender "Okay fine I'm busted. I watched your show. Who's that special someone you were talking about when you were doing your cover?" I asked knowing damn well who it was.

She threw her head back, laughing. "Oh its just this girl that I keep messing up with but I still have feelings for her even though we broke up. I'm low-key trying to get her back so I thought the song would be a smart move"

"Damn Dinah you have mad skills this girl is very lucky to have a sweet girl like you" I said laughing a little.

She blushed furiously and duck her head a little. "Well Mani I think it's no surprise when I tell that the person I dedicated the song to is you."

She finally admitted her feelings. I already knew this but this is one step forward than last time. In the past, she wouldn't express her feelings because she was very reserved at the time but now she's not hiding anymore. That's what made me give her a second chance.

With a small smile I said;
"Well guess what Dinah Jane?"
"What?"

"I think I have feelings for you too."
------
Sorry I haven't updated school is driving me nuts and we're only in October. Chapter dedicated to thenotsocoolweirdo thanks for helping me love ya 💜