Smile

AUTHOR NOTE:
Hello there my beautiful friends ❤️ I decided to write this book as I'm seeing too many of my friends and family get sad and it of course upsets me as well because I would like everyone to be happy even though I know that's not possible.

this book will:

> contain life changing stories either from experience or on the Internet.

> have some advice in how to be happy.

> of course contain tips to try and be happy.

> some inspiring, poetry and quotes.

___________________________

"REMEMBER THAT NOTHING IN LIFE WILL EVER BE PERFECT. YOU CAN'T ALWAYS BE HAPPY, WE ALL NEED TO BE SAD AT TIMES."

Nowadays people don't know the actual definition of a smile therefore they mistaken the word "smile" with something else.

A smile is an essential part of life, a smile is when at the saddest of times you still manage to smile even though you are sad inside. If you try to think positive you'll smile. 

A smile from someone can make your day, it can make you feel light hearted inside and can just put you in a good mood.

A smile is when your front pearly whites are exposed or corners of the mouth turned up.

A smile can make a big difference to your life.

I think that nowadays people are confused and think that "faking a smile" is the same as smiling but let me clarify to you all and tell you that it in fact is not.

how can "faking a smile" make your day?

how can you try to think positive when you "fake a smile?" because if anything I think you will be thinking negative.

"faking a smile" also known as the Duchenne Smile is when you focus on turning your mouth upwards rather than the whole face. When you try to hide your pain let me tell you it doesn't work.

You can easily tell whether you receive a fake or genuine smile. If a person smiles at you, look at their face and if you see their face bright up and the glint they have in their eyes, you'll know that this is a genuine smile and if a person just focuses of moving his mouth upwards them you'll know it's fake.

I personally think it's important to smile because when I smile, I feel as though I actually you know fit in with everyone (when that may not be the case) and I also feel that a smile makes a big difference.

🌟SO START SMILING NOW BECAUSE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU MATTER🌟

___________________________

Let me see that perfect smile you showed me when you felt life was worthwhile.
Darling, has anyone told you that your shining smile makes my whole day,
I remember your glowing face when from you I'm far away.
Please don't be afraid, to show me your pearly white.
As to my life they're the highlight.
Look not at what the world says
but to my eyes
where you will see me happy.