CHAPTER TEN - FIGURING THIS OUT

There was no time to figure out about how Eli was in love with me or how Evan was in love with me. It was time to focus on the Kate problem. When Kate threw herself at us and told us the real story last night everyone had freaked out. No one knew that Kate could be that way. Or maybe there were hints....

Maybe from the way she sobbed way to much but didn't seem sad about it... Maybe from the way that she stuck by Eli like glue.

In the old world I didn't have to worry about this I mean I did but Kate never talked to Eli at school or anything. Eli had told me, he had no feelings for her.

I had invited Eli, Kelly, and Evan over. I had called Evan last night to fill him in and talked him into being nice to Eli for now. I had also called Eli and told him to cut Evan some slack because they'd just got off the phone together and that he felt bad. I had stretched the truth just a little bit but I think everything would work out because of me.

I usually fixed problems but I always depended on Kelly to fix mine in the other world.

Anyways they'd all just gotten to my house and were sitting in the living room. A few words were spoken about how we were doing and sorts but no one wanted to bring up Kate. Not even I wanted to bring up Kate but if I had to I would....

"We need to discuss Kate..." I mumble but everyone heard me. Everyone knew. Everyone didn't speak. More minutes go by before another person spoke.

"I just don't understand how this happened?" Evan's head jerked up as he said this.

"Sex made this happen." Eli swiftly says after him.

"Well everyone knew it was sexy unless she took your sperm through the night." Kelly laughed and then her eyes went wide.

Eli and I looked at each other "that was our joke!" We both yelled happily I put my thumbs up and he did too.

"Ayyyyy!" Eli yelled. At least we can have somewhat happy times.

"We should make some money or something..." Kelly points out.

"AND HELP THAT PYSCHO BITCH SHE DESERVES NOTHING... NOTHING!" Evan yells outraged throwing his arms into the air.

"She's carrying my baby.." Eli says quietly.

"I understand that but why don't you keep the money.. Possibly get custody." Evan threw his arms into the air.

"Better than letting her raise it." I agree with his theory. Evan raises an eyebrow at me and I give him a slight nod.

"And you think I'm going to be a good father.." Eli sighs rubbing his face. His face went white as he looked at the ceiling more and more. I snapped in his face and he instantly snapped out of it.

"Better than she'll ever be." I forced a cheesy smile and he laughed.

My phone started ringing and I showed them my phone and I went outside. Before I did I saw Eli's face again white and staring at me.

He had seen the contact name and I hadn't I slowly looked down and saw Devin I had to answer it. I walked out side and took a deep breath.

"Hey?" I question my hello. Silence for a while and then a few muffles.

"Hey I'm just with Kate and she can't get ahold of Eli." Devin says.

"She's not what you think she got mad yesterday..." I hiss and Devin

"I know she wants to apologize..." He says thinking he knows the whole story .

"She told us she wanted to get pregnant and everything and this crap!" I hiss at him whispering to make sure the people inside couldn't hear me.

"Oh.." He said pausing for a few minutes and I heard a few muffles.

"I'm not saying that." Devin argues with her.

A few more muffles and then groaning sounds through the phone.

"Get away from Eli, Kenzie or you're going to get killed and I'm talking about me killing you!" Kate says laughing happily

"Everyone knows your insane." I state gritting my teeth.

"Eli and I didn't even have sex.." She laughed evilly.

"What the hell!" I hiss at her I was now thinking of the joke.

"I was playing by your rules Kenzie you taught me well." She states laughing again and again.

"I taught you nothing that was a joke!" I spat at her through the phone.

"You and Eli joked about it and what do you know it actually happened and I'm pregger!" She huffed at the end.

I heard pounding through the phone and Devin got ahold of the phone I heard breathing and running through the phone.

"GET AWAY!" He yells spout of breath.

"DEV!" I yelled and the phone went dead silent. Then beeping came which signaled that the call had ended.