Everyone

Been a while since I did one of these.

Bodil40: He knows Simon loves chicken, so whenever he plays parkour with Simon, he brings the melon head some cooked chicken in a plastic container. No one else can touch or eat the chicken. He even labeled the container "For Simon Only"

SimonHDS90: He loves kids. Like, he loves babies. He loves their little hands and their little ears and little noses and omFG. He will literally have a fangirl attack if you bring him a baby. Seriously. He'll just play with them or sing to them or just baby-talk. He always wanted a child.

BakiTheSnowman: The reason he hasn't uploaded in a while is because he's stalking Double to find out why he hasn't been on.

Mr360Games: The reason he isn't on is because Baki keeps stalking him and it's weird.

GhostGaming: Ghost loves pasta. No joke. (*Italy Voice* Pastaaaaaaa!)

VikkStar123: Whenever one of the Pack members is upset, he comes to them and pats their head and says "Cleaning is a good stress reliever"

MrWoofless: After Bodil had a bad breakup, he went to his ex's house and started to say how much of a good man Bodil was. She said "Well if that's the case, why don't you date him?" Rob automatically responded "He's not gay; he's with Simon." She slammed the door on his face.

BajanCanadian: He hates being tickled. Tickle him and you will die. *leans in* Do not ever mention Frank when you are near him.

JeromeASF: He tickles Mitch because he knows Mitch would never hurt him.
He ended up getting kicked in the face.

Lachlan: He loves Harry Potter. Diss Harry Potter and he'll silently say "Avada kedavra"

PrestonPlayz: He may be mean but that doesn't mean he doesn't color-code his chest. ONI-CHAN, ARE YOU PROUD?

LogDotZip: He didn't even cry during Toy Story 3. He just smiled and said "I'm emotionally dead inside."

PeteZahHutt: He always thought if he stuck a Q-Tip far enough in his ear, he'd poke his brain and would be able to see the future or unlock more mental powers.

(Rob: Pete no)

SkyDoesMinecraft: Everytime he comes home, he startd babytalking. Not to Mason. To his dogs.

SeriousNonsense: ^^ When Sky does this, she just stands there with Mason like "wtf"

Aphmau: Her favorite anime is Death Note. *cue Death Note theme*

ShelbyGraces: She ships Sky with literally eveRYONE.

GoldSolace: If you take the time to wash out all the hair products out, Brice has long, golden hair that flows down his shoulders. Seto had a nosebleed because of this once.

SetoSorcerer: Seto used to have a serious pill addiction. He was overdosing on pain killers and at the same time, heavily drinking. However, everything changed when he met Brice.

DutchSnowman: He really fucking enjoys pizza. It's a meal fit "for a fucking fatass homosexual like me"

CraftingVegeto: He likes calling Felix at 4 AM just to shout "peNIS PENIS PENIS"

GamingFelix: When he sees someone feeling down, he'll walk up to them and start giggling. His giggles are adorable; so they'll smile.

Maybe even become gay.

YourPalRoss: Everytime he makes a joke, he laughs.....inside his head.

ThatGuyBarney: He loved reading people's confused comments

"what hAPPENED TO BARNEYS ACCEN"

"wait whAt"

"niCE AMERICAN IMPRESSION BARNEY"

Seriously.

Mithzan: The most awkward position he's ever been in? He was chasing Sky, Sky fell, and Mitzhan and Sky went into a doggy style pose. Shelby took so many pictures.

RedVactor: Every time someone mentions the extinction of dinosaurs, he dies a little inside.

Deadlox: He had to almost yell at Simon because Simon was too busy cuddling with Lyla to actually hear Ty's parenting tips.

ANY MORE YOUTUBERS YOU WANT ME TO ADD? COMMENT.