Okay, listen

Okay, listen. If you have the urge to waste your fucking life commenting that, then you should at least read this.

This comment was about Truelox, and I admit, I was triggered by it, so I responded briskly.

I have not been in my best mood, with everything going on-like my uncle's funeral and problems at home-and I take it own on others.

However, I will not be treated like this.

I gave a reasonable answer and she/he/whatever the fuck it is decided to respond rudely by "maturely" sending me middle-finger emojis and calling me offensive names for females.

I do not wish harm upon this person and I never will, but if you actually have the fucking time to comment that, then what the fuck are you even doing?

This is my headcanon book and I post my own opinions, like I don't like Truelox, but I try to put it in a way in which people can laugh. But if you're going out of your fucking way to comment this bullshit, then bravo, you ruined it.

Also "LovesRoss", I am a lesbian. I do not like male intercourse and I have never been intrested to try it. The fact that I would use a dildo is ridiculous. And like I said before, I cannot fuck myself. When you learn how to fucking read?

As to my followers, if I'm being s bitch to you, then I apologize, but this hasn't been my year yet.

I love you, followers, and I'm sorry that you have to put up with my bullshit.

Unfollow me now if you don't want this shit.