Chapter 11- Deals and Broken Hearts

Hooks POV:

After what seemed like hours and hours of notorious waiting, Tink finally returned to The Jolly Roger. Sparkles flooded the ship as she entered my cabin room. Tinkling sounds filled my ears as she sat on my desk.

"What did you find out, love?" I smiled at her. She proceeded to tell me of what she had witnessed. It was just as I suspected all along!

My eyes widened when she spoke of Peter having actual FEELINGS for a stupid mortal girl! It was undeniable that the girl was beautiful; in fact I wouldn't mind spending time with the lass myself... but Pan never gains feelings! It's impossible...

Or is it?

I now had the upper hand. Since Pan has feelings for someone, he is vulnerable to attack. He'll have a weakness for me to intrude on.

I looked out onto Neverland's waters and smiled deviously... This is going to be fun!

*****

Peters POV:

I woke up with Crystal wrapped in my arms. We had been up talking all night and eventually fell asleep in front of the crackling fire that the boys lit. I looked down and smiled at her sleepy state...

The cute way she wiggled in my grasp was adorable. I stroked her hair as she relaxed and yawned, waking up. She looked up and smiled.

"Morning..." she whispered quietly, not wanting to wake the other boys. I smiled back and leaned down, giving her a soft kiss on her temple. I know she was waiting for an actual kiss... but I wasn't ready.

Feeling something for someone was all but unknown to me.

"Morning." I whispered back. Crystal nuzzled her head under my chin as I looked up at the rising sun. It surprised me at first... morning never came to Neverland. She must have brought it here!

"Sweetheart, I need to get up and stretch," I grinned and pushed Crystal off of me, "Sorry!" She helped me to my feet allowing me to stretch my body out. Silently, I heard her stomach growl as she leaned against a tree.

"Hungry?" I heard from behind me. I turned around to see Felix standing there; rubbing his eyes from just waking up.

"Starved." Crystal replied. Felix brushed past me and pinned Crystal against the tree she was leaning on.

"Um, Felix?" She questioned. He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. I advanced forward and pulled her down, holding her by the waist at my side. Felix cocked his head and grinned.

"Ah, jealousy is it?" Felix smiled a creepy smile. Crystal placed a hand on my chest as Felix walked forward to grab her arm. This wasn't anything like him at all! When he reached for her I pulled her behind my back.

"So...he feels something now, does he?" Felix smirked. I glared him down and kept a hand on Crystals arm.

"What's the matter with you?!" I snapped.

"It's just so funny, Peter... how you suddenly care so much for our guest." Felix spoke. I felt Crystal wrap her arms around me tightly, as if she was scared of Felix. This wasn't normal... the two were like siblings.

"Peter," she whispered nervously, "What's wrong with him...?" She spoke so silently that only I could hear her. I squeezed her hand protectively.

"I don't know, hun..." I whispered back, low enough so that 'Felix' couldn't hear. I looked into his eyes and stared very closely. That was when I knew!

"You're not Felix, are you......Hook?" The body transformed into Hook's. Crystals grasp around me was so tight I almost couldn't breathe. I so desperately wanted to hold her right now; to comfort her; but I couldn't. Not now.

Killian aka Hook, smiled and walked close to us. I didn't back up, I just stood my ground. He looked behind me and chuckled to himself.

"Finally gained his trust, didn't you love?" My eyes widened at what he said. I felt Crystal flinch behind me, almost wanting to not be seen by me.

"Crystal, what's going on?!" I snapped. A tear fell from her eye as she opened her mouth to explain. Hook reached around me and pulled her to his side, forcing her close.

Hook wrapped his creepy arm around her and grinned at me, "She's been working for me. We made a little deal..." A deal...with Hook!? I thought to myself.

"You," I scoffed, "You made a deal with HOOK? What had I been telling you?" I yelled at her face.

"Tut tut Pan, calm down on the poor lass. It's all my fault...even though she agreed." Hook then explained all of the plan and deal that the two of them had made. I felt like dropping into a pool of sobs.

He was right. I had finally trusted Crystal... I loved her. Look who was wrong.

"Peter, listen to me..." Crystal began to explain; but I just didn't want to listen. She reached for me but I shoved her into Hook.

"NO! YOU LISTEN TO ME YOU...YOU...STUPID IDIOTIC MORTAL! I'M THE KING OF THIS ISLAND AND YOU BETRAYED ME! JUST WHEN I BEGAN TO LOVE YOU, YOU TURNED ON ME! I HATE YOU! NOW LEAVE WITH HIM! SEE IF I'LL COME AFTER YOU WHEN YOU REALIZE HE'S THE EVIL ONE! I WON'T BE THERE TO SAVE YOU!"

Everyone and everything was silent after my outburst. Tears flooded from my eyes as I knew I was hurting her, hurting us, and all at the same time telling her the truth.

Of course, I wasn't exactly sure I was telling the truth when I said I wouldn't be there for her...I guess we'd find out.

Crystal dropped from Hook's grasp and fell to the ground in utter sobs. It broke every inch of me to watch her; so I decided to leave. I had to maintain my persona of a brick wall not being able to be broken.

I bolted away from her as fast as I could. I didn't want to look behind. I just prayed that she wouldn't get hurt...even though I knew she would. Hook would hurt her somehow. The question was, how much did I truly care? And...

Did I care enough to save her when she needed me most?