6

Looking straight into his colorful eyes, I feel my face getting warm. Somehow, he looks even better with his colorful eyes.

"You're... Wow! I mean, I wouldn't even hide it! You look so... Well if I'm being honest it makes you look really hot. But it's so cool!"

He's smiling happily, then suddenly shuts his eyes and puts his glasses back on.

"Still, most people aren't as nice about it as you are." He sounds sad.

I hug him, then curl up next to him, wrapping one arm around his waist.

"Well, I think you should ignore those people. You look awesome." He still smells like honey, but this time it seems even sweeter.

"(Y/N)?" He sounds embarrassed, and his voice is slightly higher than usual.

"Yes, bee boy?" I ask, trying to be cute.

"Is it... Is it possible to, um, to like someone you met online?" I'm a bit surprised by the question, and I sit up, letting go of him.

"What do you mean?" I ask innocently.

"I mean... I mean, like, um. UGH WHY IS IT HARD TO TALK TO YOU!" He sounds frustrated, and I feel like I know where he's going with this.

"You mean like... Is it possible to fall in love with someone you met online?"

"Well, kind of. Not love, necessarily. But... Actually, never mind. I don't know what I'm saying." He sighs, then sits back.

"Yes. It is possible." I say.

His face lights up, like he's glad I answered.
Trying to make him feel better, I steal his glasses.

"Do these help you see, or are they just for show?" I ask, dangling them just out if his reach.

"No, they just hide my eyes." He says, trying to reach for them.

"Good! Then I'll hold on to them for a while!" I say, placing the glasses on my face. Hes about to take them, but he stops.

He's smiling, like he's admiring my face.

"Sollux, I'm getting tired." I complain. I start to yawn, which makes him yawn, too.

"So should I leave?" He asks, pointing to the door.

"Actually, could you stay over here tonight? I'm kind of scared of being alone, because of... Something."

"Something? (Y/N), what's scaring you?" He sounds concerned.

"Well, there's this guy. We used to be friends, but we had a fight. And he... He attacked me. His name is Gamzee. I keep seeing him near my house, and he kind of freaks me out." I'm scaring myself just thinking about him. He always had face paint, and he loved purple.

"I'll stay here and I'll sleep on the couch. If it makes you feel safe, I'll stay here all night. I'll call Karkat so he doesn't get suspicious or anything."

I really want to lean over and kiss him just because of that, but I can't. Not... yet.

"Thank you, bee boy." I say, hugging him.

I go upstairs to change into my pajamas, but I call Nepeta first.

"NEPETA GUESS WHAT!" I say excitedly.

"What? I was getting ready for bed, what's so important?" She sounds sleepy, and she somehow reminds me of a tired little kid.

"Sollux is sleeping over here tonight!" I squeal.

"WAIT A MINUTE ARE YOU GUYS TOGETHER?" She suddenly sounds excited instead of tired, like somebody filled her with energy.

"Er, no... Not ye- no. No, we aren't." I almost let it slip that I like him, and Nepeta would tell everyone if she found out.

"Then, why is he over there?" There's a hint of disappointment in her voice.

"Because of... Gamzee. I asked him to stay over here, since Gamzee keeps showing up near my house."

"Oh. Well, I hope you guys have a good time. And I think you know what I mean." She hangs up, then I hear Sollux shout some very colorful words from downstairs.

I rush downstairs to see what happened, before I realize my mistake.

"Sollux? What's wrong?"

He's holding his foot and beating up a chair.

"I HIT MY TOE ON THIS DEMON CHAIR" He sounds frustrated, but he looks up and instantly his face turns red.
Looking down, I see that I'm only wearing a bra and my underwear.

I instantly run upstairs and start freaking out. I'm such an idiot.
I try to calm down, then put some clothes on.

I walk back downstairs, then see that Sollux is still bright red from seeing me almost naked.

"We are never going to talk about that. Ever." I squeak, trying not to freak out.

"Can I at least see it one more time?" He's obviously joking, but it'ss still weird.

"OH MY GOD YOU PERVERT!" I throw a pillow at him, and he starts laughing.

"I may be a pervert, but I don't care if I get to see that again!" I feel like I'm going to explode.

I continue throwing pillows at him, and he catches one and starts chasing me.
I squeal and start running upstairs, but he follows me into the bedroom. I hide behind the door, but he finds me anyways. We keep running through the house like little kids, not caring how stupid we seem.

After a few minutes, we both stop and catch our breath. His glasses are on the floor, they must have fallen while he was running.
I stare into his colorful eyes, and my heart melts.

"You know, you could be pretty good at wrestling if you weren't so small."

"Shut up, I'm not small! We're almost the same size!" I poke his nose.

"Sure, bunny girl." I still wish he wouldn't call me that, but Nepeta told him to and now they both tease me about it.

He gets off of me and starts heading down stairs. I watch as he settles onto the couch, and I pick up the glasses he left in the floor.

"Yep, I definitely have a crush on the bee boy." I whisper before closing the door and going to bed.